One With You

Okay here's the good part. Again, Don't like it then don't read it. 

Jason pushed Rachel softly to the bed and made her lay down . He got on top of her and looked into her eyes "J-Jason I'm no so sure about this". "Rachel, those men that hurt you before can't hurt you ever again, and would never hurt you like that. You trust me right"? "Of course I do". "Then please, let me hold you". Rachel looked into his amber eyes and sighed. "Okay, but please be gentle". "Of course love". He smiled and moved her hair to the side and kissed her again. She held onto he shoulders as the kiss became more intense. Jason licked her bottom lip asking for permission. Rachel hesitated   some, but opened her mouth slowly. Jason quickly put his tongue inside and started to explore her mouth. Rachel moaned into the kiss as she felt Jason tongue dance with hers. Her grip on his shoulder tighten as Jason made the kiss even deeper. 

Jason lifted her up into his lap not breaking the kiss. Jason ran his hands up her back and started to undo her dress. Rachel's eyes widened and pulled away. "Jason". "Calm down darling". He unzipped the back and left it fall off her slowly. As it fell Rachel's chest started to be exposed and out of embarrassment covered herself. Jason chuckled and took her wrist in his hands. "There's no need to hide from me. Your beautiful like always". "But this is embarrassing". " I know my dear, but I promise it will feel good". Rachel just looked at him and loosened her grip a bit. Jason smiled and moved her arms away. Rachel turned her head to the side as Jason starred at her breast. He smirked at the site as he took one in his hand. Rachel bit her lip as he messaged it. As he did he started to kiss up her neck trying to find her soft spot. He kept kissing her until she let out a moan. "Ahhahh". 'Found it'. 

Jason kissed the one spot and started to get rougher. Rachel held onto him tighter as he bit into is softly. "Ha~". Some of her blood leaked out and Jason licked it up. "You taste so sweet my dear". He said as he messaged her breast more. He messaged her nibbles as she let out another moan. "J-Jason". Hearing her say his name turned Jason on even more. He took her nibble in his mouth and messaged the other one a bit harder. She moaned a bit louder and held onto him more. He sucked on her breast harder the more she moaned his name. Jason stopped sucking and moved to the other one. As he sucked harder Rachel started to fall back on the bed. Jason stopped sucking on her and sat up to look at her face. Her cheeks were tainted punk and her breathing was a bit harsh. Jason was stunned by her expression and smirked. He slipped into his evil form and brushed Rachel's hair out her face.

 "I always dreamed of this moment". "Really"? "Yes, seeing your cute face everyday made me go crazy sometimes. But tonight I don't want to hold back". Rachel was stunned by what he said but she found it incredibly sexy. "Well then, i'm all your's tonight Jasy". Jason smirked even wider before crashing his lips into hers again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her hands threw his hair. Jason moaned some as she tugged on it a little.  Jason's hand went to the rest of her dress and took it off. He threw it to the floor and separated from her. He undid his tux and threw it with the dress. Rachel starred at his body and ran her hands down his chest. Jason chuckled at her action and moved his hand down to her panties. "Ah"! Rachel's eyes widened as Jason rubbed her wet core threw her panties. He smirked and kissed her cheek. "Does it feel good"? "A-a little". Jason chuckled and licked her ear. "Then you just might like this". Jason slipped his hand in her panties and rubbed her entrance.

 "Ahh"! He rubbed her a bit hard as she got even wetter. "My dear your so wet. Do you like it that much"? "Don't t-tease me". She said between moans. "Oh I haven't even started yet". Jason quickly inserted a finger in her. "Ah"! Rachel held onto him tightly and started to pant. "J-Jason ha~". Jason inserted another finger and Rachel arched her back off the bed some. "So I ask again, do you like it"? "Y-yes I like it". Jason  loved his new wife's expression and went faster. Rachel held onto him even tighter as she felt herself coming to her limit. "Ah ah, Jason I-i'm ah"! Before she could finish Jason pulled his fingers out. Rachel panted and gave him a pout. "Why'd you stop"? "I don't want you coming just yet love. Besides it's your turn to pleasures me". He licked his fingers clean and took off his pants and boxers. He threw them with the rest of the clothes and turned back to Rachel who was starring at him with wide eyes. 'H-he so big'! She thought in a bit of fear. Jason saw this and kissed her. "It's okay my dear we'er not going that fast". He layed down next to her and took her wrist. "We'll start off like this".

He mover her hand to his member and wrapped her hand around it. "Jason". "Just move your hand". She nodded and did as she said. She gave it a stroke and Jason let out a deep moan. Rachel's liked hear his voice so she stoked him more. Jason moans echoed threw the room as she went fast. Jason was starting to get to his limit and stopped her. "What's wrong"? "I want to be inside you for this". Jason got on top of her and looked her deep in the eyes. He could see the nervousness in her eye, but her could also see the lust and the want with in then. Jason positioned himself at her entrance and didn't break eye contact. "Ready"? Rachel nodded and wrapped her arms around him. Jason nodded and slowly entered her. Rachel cringed in pain and tightened her grip on his. Jason panted as he went further inside her. When he went all the way in pain shot threw Rachel's body. "AHHHH"! She screamed loudly and dug her nails into his back. Jason growled and griped on the bed sheets. "Jason, it hurts"! "It's okay the pain will go away soon".

 Jason kissed her tears away and waited for her to adjust. As Rachel waited the pain slowly went away and was replaced with pleasure. Rachel looked up at Jason and nodded. He nodded back and began to move. He pulled out slowly and slammed back in. Rachel arched her back as she moaned louder. Jason went at a slow pace as Rachel started to want more. "J-Jason ah go f-faster". Jason obeyed and started to thrust faster. Rachel held onto him tighter and moaned even louder. Jason growled in lust as he pounded her faster. The bed started to shake and bang against the wall due to Jason's thrust. Rachel wrapped her legs around Jason's waist and threw her head beck. "Oh Jason, Jason"! Jason loved hearing her scream his name so he went faster.

 "Say my name more". "Jason, Jason, Jason"! "Louder". "Jason"! "LOUDER"! Jason pounded into her harder making her scream in pleasure. "OH JASON YES, IF FEELS SO GOOD"! They both were closer to their limit as Jason went even faster. "OH JASON I'M CUMMING AH"! ""ME TO BABY"! Jason thrusted a few more time before thrusting one last time. "AHHH JASON"! "OH RACHEL YES"! They came hard on each other other and held each other close. Jason fell on top of Rachel as the painted for air. Jason lifted himslef off her a bit and kissed her. She weakly returned the kiss and hugged him. Jason pulled the cover over both their bodies and brought her close to him. "So.....how was it"? He asked. Rachel looked at him with tired eyes and smiled. "It was amazing". Jason smiled back and kissed her forehead.

 "I love you Rachel". "I love you too Jason". With those words they fell asleep in each others arms.