Dark Magic

It's been over a few months since Rachel joined the Creepypasta's, and things have been going well.  Her and Jason have been getting closer everyday, and finally started a relationship. They decided to take things slow because Rachel still hasn't gotten her memories back. They would try different things to help, but nothing would work. Rachel started to get upset. She knew she loved Jason, but it frustrating that she couldn't recall a thing about their past together. She wanted so badly to remember and angry started to take over. She quickly had to calm down because her dark side started to show. She didn't want anyone to see what she really was, especially Jason. It was hard though, because Jane still gave her a hard time. She would make fun of her at times and Rachel would try her best to keep her angry in. If Hex wouldn't jump in to stop her Rachel would have snapped a long time ago. Jason would sometimes see her struggling, but he would just think it was just about her memories. Little did he know it was much deeper then that.

 One day Jason was working on a surprise for Rachel in his work shop. He would work on it for hours and hardly ever left the room. He was working on a few things when Rachel's door appeared. He quickly hides his work and tries to look natural. Rachel came out and gave him a smile. "Hey Jasy, what's going on"? "Nothing baby just working on some new toys". "Oh like what"? "Uh.........just a new design, but yo can't see it yet". "But why"! She gave him her little puppy dog look and Jason went up to her. "I just want to finish in before you can see it okay darling". "..........okay". Jason kisses her head and leads her out the room. They went down stairs with everyone and see Jeff and Jane arguing...........again. "Take that back Jeff NOW"! "What? That truth that your parents were useless people who are better off dead"! "Grrrr, You little-"! "ENOUGH"!

 Slenderman's tentacles wrapped around both of them and lifts them off the floor. They both trash a bit before they both just stopped. Slenderman placed them back down and glared at them both. "You two need to stop this constant fighting, you manged to break everything in the kitchen"! "I'll fix it for you Slendy". "Thank you Rachel". "Of course, Rachel always has to jump in and show off". "Hey what is that suppose to mean"? "It means that ever scene you came here you and you silly magic tricks have been showing everyone up"! "Hey, I just like to do my tricks because I love magic no to show anyone up"! "Well guess what you are and i'm sick of it"! Jane kept yelling at Rachel and her angry started to come back. "Jane that is enough, Rachel just does what she likes". "Well I can;t take it anymore, she need to lean that not everyone likes her tricks"!

 "Okay Jane leave her alone"! Jason yelled jumping in. "Oh stay out of this, this has nothing to do with you"! "When you yell at my girlfriend it does"! "Well your little girlfriend is nothing but a noses"! Jason growled as he turned in his evil form. "So help me Jane I will turn you into my next toy". "Oh Yeah"!? Jason looked like he was about to pounce on her when Hex jumped out of Rachel's hat an got between them. "Okay I have had it you with you you little rodent"! Jane kicks Hex and he flies across the room. "Hex"! Rachel runs to him and sees that there was a bump on his head. "Hex". Rachel's voice faded as she lowered her head. "Is he okay". Everyone but Jane ran up to her to see if he was okay. "Jane that was way out of line"! "I don't care I have had it with this out going little-".

 Jane was cut of by a dark growl. Everyone looked at Rachel as she started to shake. "Rachel"? Jason put his hand on her should just as she started to laugh. Her voice was deeper and harsh and he laugh became louder. Everyone started to back away slowly ans she go up from the floor. She lifted up her head to she that her eyes were completely black with cracks coming down them. She looked over at Jane who was just as shocked. 

"So you want to make fun of my magic and hurt my best friend huh?.......Hahahahaha, how about I do what I should have done when you first made fun of me"?

 Rachel go out her staff that was now all dark, and the gem at the top was sharpened to a point. Jane started to back away, but was suddenly pinned against the floor. "You still don't believe in magic? Then let more show you a real mystical world"!

  Rachel lifts her staff up and strikes down to Jane's heart. Right before the staff came in contact it was stopped. Rachel turned around to see Jason holding it back. "Rachel stop this isn't you"! "Hahahahahah, oh please, you haven't even seen the real me"! Rachel sprung out and kicked Jason in the face. He fell to the floor as a red mark came onto his face. Rachel go up to him and got in his face. "You don't know me at all".

 She said darkly. Jason looked in fear and sadness as a tear rolled down his face. "Rachel". He whispered out. Rachel saw the tear and her face started to soften. Her eyes turned back to normal and she stood up straight. "Huh what just-"? She looked around to see Jane and Jason on the floor and a red mark on Jason face. Her eyes widen and she backed away. "D-did I-"? She shuck violently and started to cry. "Rachel, are you okay"? Jason got up and tried to touch her but she swatted his hand away. "This is what I was afraid of, the dark part of me is starting to take control"! She started to pull at her hair and yell out. Jason got scared and grabbed her hands. "Rachel, calm down, what are you talking about"? She looked at him with teary eyes and jumped away from him. "I can't be here anymore". She whispered out and ran out the room. "Rachel"! Jason ran after her and ran outside. Rachel saw him and started to float away. "Rachel no come back"! She cried harder at his plead and flew away from the mansion. Jason watched her fly away and fell to his knees. 

Jason Pov

'Rachel. No. Come back. Please. I can't.........I can't lose you again'. Tears rolled down my face as I just starred into the sky she was just in. I felt the same pain all over again. I felt empty. I started to shake and my evil formed showed again. I grabbed onto my hair and pulled it. "RACHEL"!!!