Chapter 9

~~~~~
Kenton's View..(Oooh different! :D)
~~~~~
I woke up and saw Logan and Archer sleeping on each other. I checked the time and grimaced at how early it was.

"Why did I wake up so early??" I whined to myself. 8:43 is to early for me. Especially on a Saturday. I sighed and stretched, cracking my back in the process. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I turned back to Archer and Logan.

"How'd Instagram like to see the soon-to-be new couple?" I smiled taking a photo. I put the caption as"Archer and Logan! Cutest couple ever!!!!! @archerbadboy @logan_ #archerandlogan #larcher #adorableee #couple :D" They are going to kill me! I just smiled and awaited for them to wake up.
I looked back at my phone after 10 minutes and it was exploding with likes. I opened Instagram and there was 1000+ likes and 500+ comments. Damn, I'm popular. I opened the comments and read them. There was some hate on gays and shit, but it was mostly love. Some of the comments read: Awee! Adorablee!!! ; Cute! I love gayss!!!<3 ; Gay rights forevah!!!! They're adorableeee #LARCHERFOREVER ; ewwwww faggots!!! ; Shut up @insert_name_here they are adorable and can do what they want...blah blah.
I smiled. I am so dead. But, hey! What are best friends for? I laughed quietly and got some milk and sat back down. I awaited for them to wake up and see their reactions.

"Hmm..?" Archer mumbled sitting up. I smirked.

"Morning sleeping prince!" He turned and looked at me.

"Why are you up?" He mumbled.

"I dunno. Woke up an hour ago" He nodded and looked at Logan, who was still passed out. I chuckled.

"What time is it?" I asked acting dumb. Archer grabbed his phone of the table and gasped. He looked at me then back to his phone. I saw Instagram open up, and he blushed deeply.

"Kenton!" He whined.

"Why'd you do this?!" I smiled triumphantly.

"Look at all the comments!" Archer turned crimson red.

"Kentonn!!!" He pouted.

"Heh, best friends" Archer smiled.

"Yeah, best friends" He looked at his phone and smirked. My phone flashed and I looked down.

"Archer? What did you do?" I asked opening Instagram. There was a photo with a girl I use to date. We were sleeping on each other and looked happy. I looked at Archer and he smiled.

"Best friends" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Archer, you're crazy" Logan sat up and grabbed his phone. His eyes widened and he turned towards me. The fuck?

"K-Kenton!" He said.

"Weren't you just...? Wha-" Logan giggled.

"I-I was sleeping b-but I w-woke up and de-decided to ch-check my ph-phone!" I raised my eyebrow.

"That's different.." Archer mumbled. Logan got up and stretched.

"I'm hungryy!" I whined looking at Logan.

"Me tooo!" Archer joined in. Logan pouted and went to the kitchen. We all followed him and sat at the island.

"Guys..I just realized something.." Archer said. Logan and I looked at him.

"Summer is in 4 weeks"
~~~~~
Logan's View..
~~~~~
While I cooked eggs and waffles, I thought about the photo Kenton posted. Could we end up like that? A happy couple? Maybe, even get married if we're together? I'm only in Junior year. I've got senior year left and then I'm free.

"Summer is in 4 weeks" Archer said dumbfounded. Wow, this year's gone by so fast. I looked back at the stove and finished off the food.

"H-here you guys g-go" I said setting plates in front of them. They nommed on the food and looked at me.

"Damn, your cooking is amazing!" I felt my cheeks heat a bit.

"I'm not th-that good" I mumbled grabbing some orange juice.

"One more school year" Archer said looking off. Kenton smiled.

"Yeah.."

"Then we're free"

"Free to do what we want"