TWELVE

Cherry

Dream has been gone for half the day, Chanel took her for a "princess spa day" and I already miss my baby.

I hope she is having fun and not giving Chanel a hard time.

I know most female would have a problem with this but I don't care about Chanel being around Dream.

I know she isn't going to try take my place as a mother and I never would think that. My daughter knows who mommy is and she always will.

All that "Don't bring that bitch around my child" shit is dead I'm way too grown for that and I refuse to act like a little ass girl.

Trey wouldn't date nor bring somebody around our child if she wasn't a solid put together female, I know that for a fact.

Chanel treats my baby and I with respect and I trust her.

In the middle of me thinking my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" The number wasn't saved to my phone.

"Cherry it's me, sorry about calling from a strange number." I blew out a breathe I didn't know I was holding, just knowing Trey was okay made me 25% better.

"Nigga where the fuck you been?! Got you're girlfriend scared and stressed the fuck out over you're stupid ass."

"I know I know, all that shit went down and I completely blacked out we ALL need to talk in person to be honest." I nodded because this is some deep shit.

"Where's my baby?"

"Chanel took her to the kiddy spa, she stayed the night over my house after you left her at yours." I rolled my eyes.

"Aww I love how good they get along and how you trust her with our baby, but I'm about to get right and come through." I told him okay and hung up the phone.

Since Trey was indeed okay it was only right that I slept Chanel, For her to get back and he's just here would be alarming for her I would think.

Cherry 🍒: Hey Nel, I hope my baby is being good for you?

Chanel 💕: She is being such a good girl, enjoying some frozen yogurt right now

Cherry 🍒: Awww I can't wait to see her little fingers and toes, just wanted to let you know Trey called and he's on his way over here soon

Chanel 💕: Thank god he's okay, we will be back soon!!

Chanel

Spending the day at the kiddy spa was so amazing.

Dream stayed right by me and I didn't think she would want to be out with just me alone since she just technically met me.

But she's a friendly baby and loves to waving "hi" and "bye" to people.

"Ready to go home and see mommy?" She just looked at me with frozen yogurt all over her face smiling which caused me to laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes." I searched her bag for some wipes so I could clean up her messy face and hands before we left.

After cleaning Dream up I put her down on her feet on our short walk to the car.