ONE

"Girl I told you to clean this damn room". That is all I heard when I opened my eyes.

I turned over in bed to see my mama standing over me with her hand on her hip.

Her annoying pregnant ass always yelling.

"It's way too early for you to be yelling". I said rolling my eyes and putting the covers over my head.

"Listen your twenty-one-year-old ass decided to spend vacation here with me." She said slamming the door.

My mother is a trip let me tell you she just wakes up looking for something to yell about.

I think she gets a thrill from screaming at the top of her lungs every day.

"So much for a relaxing vacation."I rolled my eyes while taking the covers off sitting up in bed grabbing my phone.

Looking through my messages I saw my best friends wrote me in our group chat.

Bad Bitch Group Chat! 😜

Dior 👑: Good morning Chanel 😘

ShayButta 🙄: Morning sunshine

Chanel 😍: Morning sis & don't kiss me with that damn morning breath 😭

Dior 👑: I brushed my teeth for your information bitch don't do me 🙄

ShayButta 🙄: She isn't lying I made her take care of that hot breath

Chanel 😍: So are we linking up today? I miss my London 😩 & sis you are the real MVP

Dior 👑: Yeah we are coming over in a few hours I'll text you when we are on the way

My two best friends are literally my everything.

Besides my parents and unborn baby sister, they are the only ones I genuinely have.

Getting out the bed I walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Can't take a shower without music." I hooked my phone up to my Bluetooth speakers and undressed myself.

Once I took all my clothes off I got into the shower and washed my body up dancing to the music.

"I go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga leave you stanking nigga what the fuck you thinking nigga." I shook my imaginary dreads under the water.

Once all the soap washed off I turn the water off and got out of the shower wrapping my towel around me.

Looking in the mirror I noticed my mom restocked all my product on the sink top.

"Isn't she an angel?" I smiled putting my damp hair into a bun.

I lotion up my whole body and put on my matching bra and panty set.

Wiping my face with my Neutrogena wipes I picked up my face towel and put my African black soap all over my face.

Once I was done win my intense facial care routine and brushing my teeth I walked out of the bathroom to find Dior on my bed.