EIGHT

Chanel

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard the front door open. I hopped up from my seat and basically ran to the door.

I came back for the weekend to witness the birth of my baby sister, see my father and also see my girls.

"Hey let me help you." I huffed taking London's car seat from Dior she was struggling.

"Hey god-mommy baby." I smiled as I tickled her stomach she gave me a gum smile that filled me up with joy.

I placed her car seat on the table in the kitchen and unstrapped her.

"I got some food for us." Dior said pulling out two trays.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Enchiladas one of your favorites." She smiled.

"YASS! Thanks girl your the best." I said blowing her a kiss.

"Not so fast I kinda got a surprise for you outside." I squinted my eyes at her.

"Who?" I asked.

"Go outside and you'll see." She said walking off towards the living room with her food and London.

What kind of bullshit is this? I thought to myself seeing Trey outside leaning on his car.

"Seriously what are you doing here?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Chanel I came to apologize again I don't care how many times I have to honestly I just want you back." He walked up to me and grabbed my hand looking into my eyes as every word left his mouth.

"Why should I forgive you? You gave me a fucking STD." I snatched my hands away from him.

"Your right I did and I'll admit that again but that night I was so caught up in you giving me head I didn't stop you, I knew I had to wait at least 24 hours before having sex I was thinking." He shook his head looking at the ground.

I lifted his head up and kissed his lips.

"Don't let no fuck boy shit like that ever happen again okay?" He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Your welcome slut." We turned around to see Dior in the doorway smirking.

I stuck the middle finger at her before she went back into the house.

"I missed you." I poked my lip out.

"I missed you too brat." Trey smiled his pearly whites at me.

"Lets go inside and catch up I'm getting cold." He went inside his car and got his backpack out before locking up and following me inside.

Trey

"I see your mom changed the house around again." I looked around noticed different art work and furniture.

"Yeah she's always doing something." Chanel rolled her eyes sitting on the couch.

"Where she at anyway?" I asked taking my laptop out my bag.

"I think she went to get some stuff for my fathers welcome home party." I nodded remembering he was coming home from the army.