FIVE

Shay

After Panera bread Chanel and I went to the mall and of course she bought everything that was "cute" or "snatched".

Annoying ass all that walking made my feet and back hurt so here I am home in a warm bath.

Chanel promised to have Dior hit me up when she got home so we can discuss the best time to talk things out.

My doctor said I'm about four months along she gave me a prescription for prenatal pills and also printed out ultrasound pictures.

The baby is healthy shockingly since I haven't been taking my vitamins I find out the gender next month and I'm too excited.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up to see Chanel texting me.

CocoChanel 😍: Dior said she'll hit you up before she goes to bed

Shay: Perfect thank you sweets! 😊😘

CocoChanel 😍: I'll take my payment in cash 🤑🤑🤑

Shay: Your my bestfriend I shouldn't have to pay you 😂

CocoChanel 😍: I'm not being the godmother of your child then bye 😑

Chanel can be very dramatic at times and I blame that on her parents she is way too spoiled.

Dior

"How was the mall?" I asked Chanel as I laid a sleeping London on the bed.

"Good I bought some things for my baby sister, London and Shay's unborn." She said putting some carters shopping bag into the closet.

"How far along is she?" I wondered.

"Four months." I nodded damn she been cheating for that long.

"Do you think you'll go over tonight or in the morning?" She asked me sitting on the floor.

"Probably morning I know she is sleepy from today." She agreed telling me how Shay was exhausted.

My phone started vibrating on my lap so I took it out and seen a text from London's father.

Michael: How's London?

Dior: She's good sleeping now been out with her god mommy all day

Michael: That's good tell Chanel I said wassup & I'll be by to pick her up tomorrow if that's okay.

Dior: Sounds good you can pick her up from Chanel's mom house

He text back okay and that he would be here at noon.

"Michael is coming to pick up London tomorrow at noon." I told Chanel.

"Aww Michael I miss him and his chocolate ass." She laughed.

"Well he'll be here tomorrow around noon to get his seed." I rubbed over London's back.

"Yay! I missed my brother." Chanel smiled.