THREE

Chanel

"Say wake up god mommy stop all that snoring." I heard as I opened my eyes and saw London on top of me drooling.

"That's nasty girl." I sat up making sure to hold her so she wouldn't fall backwards.

"How you feeling this morning?" I asked Dior as she sat next to me.

"No better I honestly don't know what to do about this fucked up ass situation." She shook her head.

"I mean y'all be living together for a while now you haven't noticed her gaining weight or anything?" I asked still confused if Shay been pregnant how couldn't she have noticed?

"She isn't really showing that much and I'm just now noticing she been wearing big shirts." I nodded noticing that also.

"Can you talk to her for me? You can bring London I know she probably misses her." I nodded and picked up my phone to text Shay.

Chanel 😍: Bestfriend you wanna meet up for lunch? I'll bring chunka

ShayButta 🙄: Sure panera bread?

Chanel 😍: That's fine with me I'll get London and I ready now

ShayButta 🙄: Meet you in about an hour

"She agreed to meet in an hour at Panera." I told Dior passing London to her so I can head to the shower.

"Of course that's her favorite place to eat." She rolled her eyes which caused me to laugh.

Walking over to my dresser I got a random pair of panties and a random bra because right now I don't care about matching.

"You can get London ready in the hall bathroom if you want." Dior nodded and walked over to the little section of my room I have with all London's stuff.

Stepping into the bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and turned the water on hopping right in.

My house always did have the type of water that you didn't have to wait long for it to heat up.

Grabbing my wash cloth I squeezing my African black soap body wash by Shea Moisture on it washing up my body.

Making sure to wash every part of my body multiple times I stood under the water rinising all the soap off.

Turning the water off I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.

"Dior?!" I yelled seeing if she was back in the room or not.

"Yes?" She called poking her head into the bathroom.

"London out the bath?" I asked lotioning up my body.

"Your mom actually took over so I don't know." She laughed and I shook my head.

"That lady need to sit her pregnant ass down somewhere always doing something." I slipped on my panties under my towel and dropped it to put on my bra.