He's blushing and avoid any eye contact that last more than 5 seconds with me.

"Hi, Sherlock.", he finally said.

I stare at him then, at the nurse. She understood my Can-you-go-away look. She told us a stupid excuse and left.

There we are. I would have said something but I don't know, I can't. John clears his throat and sat in the chair next to me.

"How are you?", he said. His fingers cannot stop moving.

I didn't answered.

"Er, I don't know if you remember me, I'm John, John Watson. I'm the one who called an ambulance for you..."

"Yes, I do remember. But I don't understand what you're doing here, John?"

He was surprised by my answer. He clears his throat awkwardly, looking all over the place.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come. It just that I was passing by and I saw the name of the hospital and-"

"You thought about me..."

"Exactly. I'm really sorry, I'm going now."

Interesting. He was about to open the door of the room. He stopped brutally, looking at me with wide eyes. I first wonder why, then I realise that I shouted his name. I felt a warm sensation in my cheeks.

"Um-er, you can stay... If you want. I'm sorry...John."

He smiled, I don't know why and sit back next to me. We talked a bit, it's something really weird, having a real conversation, with someone. Most of the time, people ignore me or think I'm a show-off jerk but John don't, I can see.

"So, you have a brother, is he older or...?"

"Yes, his name's Mycroft. We don't have a good relationship. I could even say he's one of my worst enemy."

He chuckled, I stare at him with a questioning look.

"Oh, sorry. I have a same relation with Harry, my older sister."

"I see."

He's stares into the darkness, just by mentioning his sister's name.

"Oh, sorry. I was...thinking."

"John."

"Y-Yes?"

"Stop being sorry for no good reason."

He blushed a bit.

"Ah, yes, sor-...", he shut himself. "Oh, forget it."

We laughed.

-------------------

John and I talk 45 minutes but, he had to go. He left me his cellphone number, he wants to keep in contact. Why would he wants that? Nobody want to keep in contact with me. Whatever, it's just weird. Also, he gave me a CD, a group called Muse, never heard of. I'm not a 'music' person except that I have a true passion for classical arrangement. I'm going to listen to it, back home. A nurse came to see me afterwards.

"How was that visit? It your longest you ever had by now! Who is he, except your brother and that old lady, we didn't saw anyone else visit you."

Ugh, I hate human interactions, they are so annoying. Look at her, she's grinning just because someone visit me. Her smile dropped when she saw me staring at her. She cleared her throat, blushed a bit, opened her mouth to tell something but she resist and told me.

"Er, the doctor will come see you, he told me he had good news for you...", she grieved.

"Good.", I answered her in the more cold voice I could, just to make sure she never talks to me again.

As she said, the doctor arrived in my room not much time after.

"Ah, Sherlock! Good news I have for you, little boy!"

"For God's sake, Doctor, I'm your patient not a close friend of yous."

He seemed surprised.

"Well, M.Holmes, please accept my apologises. I just wanted to be nice with you."

"It is not necessary. Now, go on. What's that 'good news' you have for me."

"You can go home, Sherlock. I reviewed your X-ray and finally you'll be fine. Quite exceptional! The only thing you'll have to do is to do not fight or too much exercise. I just need to give you another appointment, just to be sure if everything's alright.

He handed me his card, said he would call when he's available.

"Thank you, Doctor."