Chapter 9

"You don't understand. And you won't ever" he whispered and grabbed my hand for one second. I teared up a little, "but why? Why, Justin?"
He just ignored me and tried to stop looking at me. "Man I'm so in love with you"
I opened my eyes, sat up in total confusion. I was in shock. 4:12AM. Damn it Kendall, what the hell is happening right now? I asked myself. This was one of the weirdest dreams ever. Like ever. It was just a dream. Thank god it was. But why? Why did I just dream something like that? Gosh, I need to stop thinking about all this. It's literally driving me crazy. And there's no way that I can be in love with him, it'd be ridiculous. I met him a week ago. I better go back to sleep and forget about this stupid ass dream.

Kylie was already awake when I tried to check what time it was. "It's almost 11am" She said. "Oh wow. Kylie, I had such an odd dream, holy crap." No. Why did I just tell her? I wasn't even thinking about it, I accidentally said it. "What was your dream about? I heard some noises in the middle of the night" Kylie put away her phone now and looked at me. "Yeah, I woke up at like 4am. I had a weird dream about Justin" I answered quietly. She smiled, "Aww Kendall". I knew where she was trying to go but I shook my head again, "Nope Kylie, just stop. It's not funny"
______________
Today was Monday and luckily I had a day off. To be honest, I just wanted to be by myself but my sisters convinced me, again, to go over to Kims for lunch. Haven't seen my family in a while so that's fine I guess.

Everything went on perfectly fine and we all just spent time together.

At 8 PM I told everyone I had to leave because I really wanted to go home and just sleep. I haven't had a lot of time for myself in the last couple days. So basically,  I said goodbye to everyone and left.
__________
(3) missed calls from Justin
I rolled my eyes as I sat down on my couch. Ugh that's the least thing that I wanna do right now. Sometimes I wish I could turn off my phone forever and just take a nap without anyone bothering me. At this point I didn't even care about his calls so I decided to put away my phone and sleep, just like I was planning to do.
_________
My phone woke me up because it rang for the 50th time today. Justin. That was what popped up my screen as soon as I opened my eyes. Seriously? Without thinking too much about it, I answered the call. "What's up Justin?" I said a little bit annoyed. It sounded like he was relieved, "Why do you keep ignoring me? Are you okay?".
No, you fucking lied to me.
"Uhm, of course I am?" I answered and raised my voice a little. Ugh to be honest. I didn't want to talk to him at all. "Kendall, I know there's something wrong with you, I can just tell." he added. "Holy crap, I'm perfectly fine. Just believe me. Ugh"  I was literally about to hang up but he cut me off - "Please don't. Why are you so mad at me?" Justin sounded kinda sad now, "can I please come over Kendall? Please". "But there's nothing wrong with me. Trust me, I'm fine and I was just taking a nap" I said in a sleepy voice. "I'm sorry if I bothered you Ken, do you wanna hang out?" He asked once again. "Why do you wanna hang out again?" I asked him. I didn't mean to come across rude but at this point I was just annoyed. "Whatever. I just wanted to talk but I see, you don't want to". "Jus. I'm sorry" I really was feeling bad, "of course you can come over" I said quietly. "No, it's fine. I'll call you another time. Bye Ken"
I couldn't even say anything because he hung up immediately. What was he trying to say? I was concerned and confused at the same time. Oh man. I didn't know what to do. Maybe he had something important to say. You know what, I'm going to get dressed and go over to his house even though its already 11:50 PM. I couldn't sit here all night with these thoughts on my mind, I was feeling so guilty for some reason.

I grabbed my keys and made my way over to Justins. I really hoped he wasn't too mad or dissapointed, whatsoever.
Thankfully, he opened the door. "Kendall? What are you doing here?" he asked in a sleepy voice and starred at me. "Just wanted to talk?" I said with a little smile on my face. Justin took a step to the side and let me in. I opened my arms, "hi Jus". Now he smiled a little as well and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry" I said while we were sitting down on his couch. "It's okay Ken, but can you please tell me what has happened yesterday? I know you were kinda mad" He didn't stop looking at me. Should I tell him? I was so insecure at this very moment. "I wasn't mad. It's fine, I was just stressed out" I said. He put one arm around me and didn't add anything to it, we were just constantly looking at each other. "Jus.." I started, "I don't think that's right." I don't know, I was just feeling weird because I heard Haileys voice in my head, telling me they were in a relationship. "What do you mean?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh you don't know?!", I just continued, "Justin why are you treating me like this when you're having a girlfriend? It's not fair" I wanted him to know, I couldn't help it. Justin looked at me so confused. Wait is he going to pretend he has no idea? And lie to me again? "What? I'm not in a relationship Kendall" My heart sank. "Who told you? Hailey?" He asked. I nodded, "Jus she told me you and Hailey were in a relationship. I was mad because I thought you lied to me." I explained with tears in my eyes. Justin shook his head, "oh no she didn't. What the fuck?" I could tell he was beyond mad at Hailey right now. "Kendall, I wouldn't lie to you about something like that. I promise she is not my girlfriend" he stopped for one second and made eye contact with me, "I'm so sorry if I made you feel like this. I can't believe Hailey did that" he shook his head again, his arm was still around me. And even though it may sound weird, I didn't mind.