Chapter 7

I ended up falling asleep on Justins couch. I mean, not that I didn't want to go home but Justin wanted me to stay because it was about 5am in the morning. After him asking me about having a boyfriend I pretended to be tired because I wasn't feeling like telling him anything about Jason. I guess he could tell that there was something wrong with me though.

9:54 AM
That's what my phone read when I first looked at it. I was wondering if Justin was still sleeping so I got up and tried to figure out where the hell his bedroom was. His house was just too big, I guess. I went up the stairs and after some minutes I found it which wasn't too hard to be honest. His door wasn't closed anymore, that's why I decided to go in. "Good morning Jus" I whispered. He was awake but still in his bed, "Oh good morning Kendall" he said in the sleepiest voice ever with a little smile. I felt like he was surprised because I came up to his room, "Are you okay with me being in your room?" I asked because I was kind of insecure. He nodded and sat up, "Of course I am, come here" I smiled and sat down next to him, just like he told me to. "I'm so tired Justin" I laughed as I was thinking about us talking and joking on his balcony in the middle of the night. He chuckled and looked at me, "I know, me too. I hate sundays" I laughed once again. "I've got a shoot tonight" I answered smiling. He raised his left eyebrow, "Tonight?". I nodded, "Yeah, it's for Balmain" Justin looked back on his phone now, "Okay cool".
Again, I wanted to break the silence so I asked him what he was up to today. "Hailey wanted to come over for Lunch and after that I'll probably go to the studio. Nothing to be excited about" he laughed a little which was kinda cute, "You should definitely stay for Lunch Kendall" Justin winked.
"Stop winking, you're such a tease!" I said laughing. I decided to have lunch with Jus and Hailey because I really wanted to meet her. She seemed nice.
________________

"I need to get ready man" Justin said randomly with a British accent and jumped out of bed. "You're crazy" I laughed so much today, again, my stomach was hurting. He was literally standing in front of his closet like a little innocent girl who never knows what to wear. I smiled. "You don't know what to wear, huh?" I asked and went over to him. "Nah, I'm just playing. Of course I know what to wear" he winked again, "just tryna impress you". I knew he was joking and just winking and saying this cause I told him not to. "Okay babygirl" I said winking as well. He laughed and went to his bathroom.
Hailey texted me that she was already on her way. Justin and me got ready and went downstairs to his kitchen which reminded me of him teaching me how to ride a segway.
"I'm literally so tired" he said all of sudden and looked at me. I felt like he was starring at me the whole time I was thinking about life. "Me too ugh" I replied looking back at him. "It was nice to talk though, so I guess it was worth it?" Justin raised his eyebrow again. I just nodded and checked some messages I've received.
"Hailey is gonna be here in just a second" with that being said, the doorbell rang. He got all excited and went to the entrance, I followed him.
"Oh my god hi jus, haven't seen you in forever! How are you doing?" she asked while hugging him tightly. I just smiled at them because they were so happy to finally be with each other again.
After saying hi to him, Hailey went over to me and hugged me as well, "Hey Kendall! So nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you, Hailey!" I replied. She was so sweet and I got along with her pretty well. I was beyond happy at this very moment and also looking forward to the shoot.
________________________
We had lunch and talked about so many things. Hailey and I were chatting a lot about modeling as well which was interesting.
Justin went into his bedroom for some minutes because he had a call with his manager so it was only me and Hailey now. She asked me how Justin and I met and I explained her the entire story.
"How did you guys meet?" I wanted to know. "Well, it's a long story to be honest. We randomly met at a party after a fashion show in New York, that's where my management is based. So yeah that's the short version" Hailey laughed. "Oh, how cool. How long do you know him now?"
"A little bit more than two years. We knew each other before but two years ago everything became more serious" she replied. "Wait, what do you mean? So you guys are dating?" I didn't get it because Justin was telling me they weren't. She just nodded, smiling, "You didn't know?"
"Uhm, no. Not really"

___________________________
Note:
Thank y'all for over 300 reads! I hope you guys like my story so far!! Be excited and get ready for whats to come Xx

Stay tuned
Yas