Chapter 2

I heard a knock on my door. It better not be mom. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Khloe, can I come in?" Thank god it was only my sister. "Of course." She came in with a huge smile on her face "Come here!! I missed you beautiful!" I hugged her tight without saying anything. "Hey Kenny, what's up?" She sat down right next to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "Mom is being so annoying. Justin's here." "But what's so wrong about him being here with us?" "Khlo, I met him today. Mom is going all crazy already just because she's friends with that stupid corey who is the bodyguard of Justin. She didn't even tell me. Also, she said that it would be a family dinner. I mean it's still my business who I'm friends with. I'm fucking nineteen years old." I explained. "I see. But that's how mom is. I guess she just wants you to be happy because she isn't with you when you're traveling." "Yeah.. Probably." I said nothing against it because I didn't want to discuss right now. "Kourt and Kim want to see you doll, we've all missed you so much. Let's ignore mom and enjoy dinner" Khloe hugged me. "Thanks Koko." If it wasn't for my sisters, I wouldn't show up downstairs. I didn't want to talk to Justin either. I said hi to Kourtney, Kim, my nephews and nieces but still ignored mom. Justin looked at me a couple of times. I felt kind of bad though because it wasn't his fault at all. Maybe I should talk to him and apologize for being kind of rude..
After everyone has finished eating, I went over to Justin: "hey, can we talk?" He nodded "For sure". "Let's go upstairs to my room 'cause it's way too loud down here." He just followed me without saying a word. I closed the door behind us. "Soo, what do you wanna talk about?" He was trying to start a conversation which was kind of cute. "Well.. I feel like I was kind of rude earlier because I didn't talk to you and stuff. But it was actually because of my mom." "No it's totally fine, don't worry. Are you okay?" He asked and touched my arm for a second. I nodded "You know, my mom goes a little too fast sometimes. That's it."
______
I felt kind of awkward because we were still in my room so I decided to tell him that I just got an email from Calvin Klein. "Let me see!" Justin said excitedly. We literally sat right next to each other by now because he tried to look at my phone screen. "Wow the shoot is in only four days! Didn't expect it to be that soon." He kept reading the email over and over again. I looked at him. "Kendall, I guess we should exchange our numbers since we're shooting together" he winked with his right eye and laughed. "Of course, hold on" I laughed as well. He just grabbed my phone and saved his number himself. "Shall we go back downstairs?" I asked him. He nodded, so we went down and talked about life with my sisters. Justin was really kind and I was still more than glad that we would shoot together in some days. I absolutely forgot about the little drama with mom but I looked over to her. She was still talking to this Corey. I need to ask Justin about him. I wanna know what's going on. "Jus, you know Corey, right?" "Well, he's only my bodyguard but we talk sometimes." He replied. "What's he like?" "He's okay. Why do you wanna know?" Now he looked at mom and Corey too. "The way she looks at him. I mean, mom has just split up with dad." I explained. Why am I even telling him this? Usually I don't talk about my feelings with people I've only met some hours ago. But it's kind of different with Justin. I feel like I can trust him.. Wait what the hell am I thinking right now? I gotta face the music. I mean I just talk to him.
___________________________
NOTE: Sorry for the short chapter. Hope u like it anyway!
Don't forget to vote Xx
Love u

Twitter: @JBIZZLESAVON