Chapter 1

Note:
I'm re-reading the first couple chapters atm and I just realized how bad they were lol. I swear its getting waaaayyy better! Just skip to Chapter 5 lol, I hate the first ones cause its that awkward meeting of Kendall and Jus. I really hope you guys are going to like my story Xx Trust me, it gets better and HI IF YOU'RE NEW 💜💜
Yas

KENDALLS POV
I knew I forgot something! I rushed back into my house and grabbed the keys to my car. Why does this always happen to me when I'm late? Today would be a big day. I'm going to sign the papers to represent the new Calvin Klein campaign. Finally! I can't believe that it's going to be official very soon. Right after I started the car, my phone rung. Mom. Again? She called me like five times today. I guess I'm just going to answer the call, maybe it's something important. "Hi Kendall!" she said happily. "Hey Mom, what's up?" I tried to keep my eyes on the road. "Just wanted to ask what you're up to today because I was planning a family dinner tonight"
"Mom, I'm on my way to the Calvin Klein office to sign the papers. Don't know when I'm gonna be home today" I replied. "Kylie is coming to support me though" I added. "Alright, please make sure to text me when you're done. Good luck honey!" She said. "Thanks, I will but I'm running late mom." "Okay, love you Kendall!" "Love you too mom, bye." She hung up. Anyways, I was so glad that the office was only twenty minutes away. Actually, that's the bright side on living in Los Angeles, all the companies are often not too far away.
I rolled my eyes. How would they know? I could already see thousands of paparazzi standing in front of the office. I've never seen that many and I don't really get why they're here. I mean, there are always some paparazzi following me but never more than ten! They just can't help it. I have to text Kylie before I get out of my car: "Kyles, there are literally hundreds of paparazzi in front of CK. Make sure u get in safe, see you." I put my phone back into my purse and tried to get in as fast as possible. Jason, one of the photographers of Calvin Klein, showed me around and asked me to sit down in one of the rooms. There was already a man waiting for me at the table. He told me everything I needed to know. "Also, I'd like to introduce you to the person you're going to shoot with, Kendall" he continued. Wait, what? I didn't know that I was going to shoot WITH somebody. "Okay, I'm excited!!" I replied because I wasn't quite sure what to say instead. He stood up and closed the door behind him. After a couple of minutes he came back, right behind him the person I would shoot with. "No way!!" I said happily. I hugged him, "I had no clue you would do it with me!" "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Jenner. Bieber my name, Justin." He joked. I just laughed and we both sat down. I didn't know Justin that well though, we only ran into each other once at an after show party. We signed the papers and got the information about the shoot. "So that's it, we'll email you everything important once again" the man said. I was told that Kylie was waiting for me in front of the room we were in. As we got out, I whispered to Justin: "Well, I'm glad that I get to shoot with somebody I kind of know"
_____
He smiled and hugged me one more time. "See you soon, Kendall" he said as he turned around. Kylie walked towards me, "Wait what? You are shooting with him?" she said quietly while pointing on him. I laughed "Yep, that was exactly my reaction when I first saw him walking into the room". "How's he like?" she asked while we were walking down the stairs. "Kylie, I only ran into him once at a party and today I talked to him for about five minutes. But he seems nice. That's all I can say for now" For some reason I couldn't stop smiling. "Look at her being all excited" Kylie laughed. "Stop Kyles" I said as we got into my car. Almost all of the paparazzi were gone. "Now I know why there were thousands of papz waiting here earlier, because of Justin". Kylie just nodded and we decided that we would drive to moms house right away for the dinner she was planning. I was kind of happy to spend some time with the whole fam. "So do you know who's coming?" I asked Kylie. "Uhm, I guess everyone. Not sure about North but I know that Corey is coming as well" "Who's Corey? I thought it would be a family dinner" I replied. "Mom told me he was a friend of hers". I rolled my eyes. That's typical for our mom, her and dad just split up and she's already inviting some strange guy to our 'family' dinner. Anyways, I was glad to be home and mom was already waiting for us. "Kendall, you forgot to text me." Mom said as she hugged me. "I'm sorry, totally forgot it". She asked me about every single detail from the CK office and of course, I had to tell her about Justin. Her eyes lit up "You've got to be kidding me!! Corey is actually the bodyguard of Justin!!! How amazing!!!". Sometimes she's so annoying. I didn't reply anything, I just walked up to my room and changed into some comfy clothes. It was already 5 PM. After 15 minutes, mom called me because everyone had arrived. "Coming!" I screamed and made my way down to the living room. I saw Corey sitting right next to mom and.. Wait?! What the hell. My mom is literally SO annoying. She actually invited Justin over. He stood up and smiled again, "Hey!! I didn't know Corey and Kris were friends!". I literally wasn't in the happiest mood so I didn't wanna add anything to this. "Mom, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. She nodded and followed me into the kitchen. "Are you serious? Why did you invite Justin without telling me?" "I mean, why not? Corey is one of my best friends!" "Mom, that's great but that doesn't mean that Justin is automatically MY best friend! I just met him today." I didn't even care about what my mom was about to say so I went up to my room again.. Justin was probably concerned but that didn't bother me at all.
__________________________