Chapter 6

3:16 AM.
That's what my phone read, we were still on the balcony, talking about everything basically.
"No, What are you talking about? He doesn't look like he's twenty one" Justin laughed while holding his stomach. "He does!" I said and raised my hands. We were looking at instagram pictures of total strangers and it was way funnier than expected. Justin shook his head and didn't stop laughing. I was glad that he was feeling better, good thing that I stayed.
______
I placed my head on his shoulder, "The sky is so beautiful tonight, look!" I whispered and pointed on a huge star. "I know. I used to sit here almost every night" Justin said quietly, "I always wrote songs out here or played my guitar. Just to have some time for myself" he added, our eyes were still on this bright star. "That's beautiful". He nodded, "What time is it?" I took out my phone, "3:48 AM" I let him know. "Fuck" he hissed. "What?" I asked, "I totally forgot to call Hailey at midnight. It's her birthday", Justin held his head in his hands. "Who's Hailey?" Maybe she was his girlfriend. I mean why would he freak out like this when it was only a friend. Justin made eye contact with me, "She's a good friend of mine. I'm gonna call her" With that being said, he took out his phone and called her. "Put her on speaker! I wanna say happy birthday as well" I whispered. Justin nodded and gave me a smile, "Well, she's gonna be so pissed at me for calling at almost 4 in the morining" he whispered while laughing, we were both waiting for her to answer the call. "Jus!" she said in the sleepiest voice I've ever heard. He chuckled, "Happy Birthday Hails" he kind of sung it which was funny. "Thanks Jus" she laughed a little, "are you aware of the fact that its 3:51 AM in the morning? You woke me up, idiot!" Justin laughed, "Better late than never" "Smartass" she said. "You're twenty now" Justin smiled. "I knowww ugh" She sighed. "I'm here with Kendall, you're on speaker" he said as he handed me his phone. "Oh hi!" Hailey said. "Happy happy birthday!!" I said quietly because it was quite late and I didn't want to wake anybody. "I'm Kendall by the way" I added, "Thank you so much Kendall, we have to meet someday" "Totally" She laughed, "Is Justin still listening?" "He is" I said and looked at him. "Yo Biebs, I really wanna go back to sleep. Thanks for calling though" she paused, "No but seriously, thanks to both of you." We laughed. Justin took his phone, "Love you Hails" "Love you, bye" She hung up.
______
"She seems nice" I told him as he checked some mesages. Justin only nodded, probably because he was so busy reading something. "She's modeling too, by the way" he said and looked up to me for a second. "Oh, for real? Why didn't I run into her before?" He only nodded again. "Aren't you tired?" Justin asked me. I shook my head, "Nope, I'm wide awake. What about you?" I put my head on my left hand and looked at him. "Me neither." He smiled at me.
"Are you close to Hailey?" I really wanted to know, don't ask me why. Also, I wanted to break the silence. He finally put away his phone to look at me. "Yeah. But not that she's my girlfriend. We're only close friends" I nodded and looked back at the moon. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. I knew this was coming. What am I going to say? "No."
*Flashback*
"What the fuck? Why didn't you say what I told you to, huh?" Jason hissed as he came closer. I was so afraid. "I didn't want to tell them. We're not even in a relationship" I whispered because I wasn't brave enough to yell at him right now. He laughed sarcastically, "So? The poor girl doesn't want to admit who's her boyfriend huh? Alright, you'll see" Jason paused and faked a smile, "Hard work pays off, baby boo"
A tear rolled down my face. I couldn't move, I couldn't to anything. "If you're not going to tell everyone or if you're not going to do what I tell you to in general," He paused again while giving me the darkest look, "I'm going to kill you. Pinky fucking promise" He winked and came even closer.
"I am not going to pretend like you're my boyfriend because you asshole only want to use me for credit!" I yelled as Jason was about to leave. "What did you just say, huh?" He knew exactly what I just said. Jason always wanted to win. That was everything he wanted to achieve in his whole messed up life. Only his opinion counted, he didn't even listen to others. Jason seriously had the most selfish attitude. I ignored him and watched him leave. I heard the door shutting as I fell down on my knees, crying. He isn't even my boyfriend. He's literally nothing to me. All he does is forcing me to do things, if I'm not listening, he hurts me. And I'm not only talking about mentally. I wasn't allowed to tell ANYONE that he was doing this with me. For some reason, Jason always found out. He scares the shit out of me. I just want to leave this crappy town, I always wanted to live in California but there was no possible way for me to move there. Because of my job and sadly because of Jason. Maybe someday. Maybe.
I took out my phone. It was 2:46 AM. I was still shaking because I knew, he meant it this time. He truly did. I could tell just by his voice, the way he looked at me. So agressive. Why does this happen to me? Why the hell did I have to pretend I had a boyfriend if I don't? Just that I won't get hurt. Maybe to protect myself. I got up to get a tissue. I looked in the mirror. "Holy shit" I whispered to myself. I looked like shit. There were bags under my eyes, I didn't get any sleep in the last two days. I shook my head. I can't to this anymore. I can't live the rest of my life with being afraid. I legit have to leave.
I texted Allison, my Manager; Please. Please make sure that I'll get the next flight to Los Angeles. I need to leave Arizona, I can't do the upcoming job. I'll tell you why tomorrow but I need to leave for the good. I'm on the way to the Airport. I'll see you there.
*End of flashback*
Justin looked at me pretty concerned, "Are you okay?" I only nodded, just like he did earlier.
__________________________
Note: holyy.
Thank you guys for reading, it would mean the world to me if you left a comment or a vote Xx

Twitter: @JBIZZLESAVON
IG: @avonsbabey