17 And In Love (With My Brothers Best Friend!) Chapter 3

Sorry it took so long, and because its kinda short! I had a bit of writers block! Please don't be mad!

(Christian's P.O.V.)

I found Alyssa, Chad, and their parents in a private room. Alyssa was hooked up to three different monitors/ machines. One, I could tell, was a heart monitor, I knew there was at least one monitoring her brain, but the other, I had no clue what it was for. I went in and asked her parents, "Is she going to be OK?"

Her mom answered me. "The doctor's say she'll be fine, but more than likely won't have any memory of what happened today."

My heart clenched at the thought of her not remembering our first kiss, the one I could still feel, tingling on my lips. With all that I realized, and what I told her today, and she won't remember it. Why did this have to happen to her? Especially with her thinking that her parents don't love her as much as they do Chad. I was just about to tell her that I loved her. She needs to believe that someone cares for her, and I wanted to be that someone. I still want to be that someone. I know some would say that just because I'm 15 means that I don't know what love is, but I know what love is and I love her. I wish I knew how she felt about me before this happened.

What am I going to do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alyssa's P.O.V.)

I was standing at the top of the stairs looking at Christian, who was standing at the bottom of the stairs. I saw that he was about to say something, so I held up my hand and said "You don't have to say anything. You don't think Chad means what he said, but he does. I know he does."

Christian then said "well he might mean them, but that doesn't mean their really true for everybody that knows you." I couldn't figure out what that meant. "Alyssa, I don't think you get how special you are or how much your wanted." Well I knew that wasn't true.

I told him "No, I get how special I am and how much I'm wanted when everybody tells me how great or how amazing Chad is, or when I meet someone and they ask me "are you Chad's little sister?" or when my parents," I had tears in my eyes at this point and could hardly see Christian "my own parents give all their praise to Chad for being such an amazing son, and I get yelled at because I, apparently, can't do anything right." I was full out crying at this point.

I heard who I guessed was Christian running up the stairs, whoever it was sat next to me and pulled me into their arms in an effort to calm me down. It was then I could tell it was Christian because of the smell of his cologne. He was rocking me back and forth, and smoothing my hair back. My breathing was growing even and the tears had stopped flowing, I was resting my head in the crook of his neck breathing in his mouthwatering intoxicating scent. A moment later he slipped a finger under my chin, lifting my face up so I was looking him in the eyes, he started to lean in close to me, and what happened next nearly stopped my heart, he brushed his lips against mine and I gasped and my eyes closed without me telling them too.

After a second or two he asked me out loud, but in a whisper "Can I kiss you?"

I whispered back, "Yes."

He put his lips to mine once more, and my arms went around his neck, and my hands dived into his soft and silky hair, grabbing handfuls of it and tugging on them, he started moaning against my lips.

Just when I was getting into the kiss, the front door opens.

"What the hell are you doing with my sister?" Chad yelled at Christian from the bottom of the steps, which scared the crap outta me. Which then caused me to jump ten feet in the air, fell off Christian's lap, and started rolling down the stairs. I hit my head on something hard and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short. Tell me if there is anything that I could fix. Next upload will probably be sometime within the next month. tell me if you guys like it and vote please if you do.