17 and In Love (With My Brother's Best Friend!) Chapter 2

Thank you to the people that have read my story if you could tell me how I'm doing it would be much appreciated! Thank you! And on with the story!

Connor if you really make a list of my grammar errors I will frickin' hurt you!!!

Chapter 2: Christian's Info

Hey my names Christian, I'm 19 years old and my hometown is a small town in Iowa. It has less than 6,000 people, its pretty boring but there's always a party to go to. I'm about 6'1" with cloudy blue eyes, I have light brown hair and in the summer I get natural blond highlights. I have lightly tanned skin, I'm lean, but muscular, and have a 6-pack with broad shoulders, and a narrow waist. I'm currently serving a 6 month tour in Afghanistan, being with the Army. I graduated last year and then joined the Army. I have two brothers one is fifteen, the other is twelve, and we all live with our mother. Our mom and dad got divorced years ago, and since then has gotten engaged to an alright guy. Our dad got married just before I had to leave for Afghanistan.

I get along with most people, I can't stand snobby girls and sluts. Most people would describe me as funny, smart, strong, somewhat athletic, a good singer (personally I can't "hear" it), and caring, I don't like it when people are upset so if I can help, I do. I played football and tennis all four years of high school and freshman year I was a wrestler. I was in the musicals and choir all four years, and played in the band, I played  the saxophone but can also play the guitar, and drums.

My best friend when I was in school, and now still, is a kid named Chad, we became friends during our fourth grade year. We usually hung out at his house and he has a sister, Alyssa, that is two years younger than us, and she was kinda cute, and hung out sometimes with us when we were playing basketball or something outside. She would ask me questions and I thought it was harmless, so I answered her questions not thinking anything of it. I kinda liked the attention and I thought she was kinda cute so I didn't mind. She asked about my brothers, my pets, and just questions about me in general. I told her about my brothers who were five and three at the time. I told her that I had a dog named Cooper, who is a beagle.

As we got older, when Alyssa needed someone to talk to about stuff when she was upset or needed advice, and I was that someone. After awhile I found that I really liked talking to her about anything and everything. I knew she got picked on and bullied. I told her if there's ever a problem and she needs help to tell me, but I knew she would want to be strong and fight back for herself, but I didn't want her to getting hurt. But until she told me about it I couldn'tdo anything to help because it would ruin her trust in me to keep my word. As she grew older she became more beautiful by the day, but I knew she didn't see herself that way. Everyday I tried to tell her how beautiful she was, but she just brushed it off by pointing to a girl walking by and saying "Now she is pretty, not me.", I kept trying to say "you're so much prettier than her", but every time I tried she would change the subject and it tore me up inside knowing she didn't see herself very clearly.

Over time I think Chad realized I was starting to really like Alyssa, because he started to suggest we go over to my house instead of hanging at his, where Alyssa would be. At first it was okay because we would still hangout at his place once or twice a week and I could still talk to Alyssa, who by now was an amazingly beautiful thirteen year old. The only difference from the Alyssa I knew, and the girl that was standing in front of me, in Chad's room, was confidence, strength, and the light of happiness and joy had completely gone from her beautiful blue eyes, only to be replaced by sadness, a hint of tears, that's still there to this day, pain, and regret. And every time I looked into her eyes I wanted to take her and hide her from the cruelness of the world and only show her the happiness and feelings of love that I have for her... WAIT did I say LOVE?