17 and In Love (With My Brother's Best Friend!) Chapter 4

I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't uploaded in so long but without further adieu here is chapter 4!

(Alyssa's P. O. V.)

Beep... Beep... Beep... That's all I could hear, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't figure out where the heck I was! The beeping started to fade into the background and I could finally hear what sounded like voices all around me, I couldn't understand what they were saying but I was thinking it was about me. I heard my mom to my right and my dad beside her and chad I could tell was father away. And the strangest of all Christian was there right beside me. I don't know why he was there. I don't even know where I was, I couldn't tell where I was, I wanted to wake up and ask, but I just couldn't. The only thing I could figure out was that the place where I was smelled very strongly of chemicals. I heard Christian ask "Is she going to be okay?" I heard my mom answer with "the doctors say she'll be fine, but more than likely won't have any memory of what happened today."

Which got me wondering what happened today and why won't I be able to remember anything? And why exactly was Christian here?

I kept trying to open my eyes to see where I was. I couldn't quite do it, and that's when I heard them talking to me.

" Alyssa wake up sweetie, wake up." From my mom.

"Baby wake up." From my dad.

"Quite being a drama queen and wake up already." From my brother.

And my mom reprimanding him, "Chad Aaron you do not say that, she could of been seriously hurt!"

"Alyssa wake up, please wake up!" From Christian. Why was he here and were was here?

I was finally able to do it and I looked around and I realized I was in a hospital bed, but was unable to recall why I was here in the first place, what happened to me?

It was then that I noticed a throbbing in my head, it hurt so bad.