[Turning You] On! Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

“Who is we?” Terry asked.

“Everybody!”

“Why? So people can try to crash at my house and so I can get into a fight,”

“Come on man, we are going to regulate this time. None of that bullshit is going to happen.”

“Why can’t you do it?” Terry asked Jace.

“My parents are not as cool as your dad. He lets you do anything.” I could sense Terry getting uncomfortable.

“Naw, he doesn’t and he most likely will not agree to it unless he’s out of town.”

“Get him to leave.”

“Get your parents to leave.”

“I already tried, they’re not budging.” Terry laughed.

“My Dad won’t either.”

“Looks like we will be bored as hell on graduation night.” Jace claimed.

“I’m sure we’ll find something to get into,” Clary pointed out. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. We gathered our things and headed out.

“We’ll catch up with you two later,” Jace called out.

“Bye,” Terry and I said simultaneously walking away. I wrapped one arm around his waist and leaned into his body and in return he tightened his hold on me.

“I love you,” I said to him as we walked.

“I love you too.” He replied planting a kiss on my forehead.

“So you and your Dad have still not talked?” I asked him as I walked to his car with him. I was glad that the day was over. School was just becoming so much of a drag as the end of high school gradually approached. You could definitely say that I had caught Senoritis.

“No,”

“Have you tried to talk to him?”

“I really don’t want to Brielle.”

“Terry I know your mad, but—“

“Mad doesn’t explain it Brielle. I’m more than that.” He said cutting me off.

“I hate seeing you hurt,” I told him as we reached his car. He looked at me and smiled before getting in the car. I did the same and we drove to his place in silence.

I made my way out the car and waked side by side with Terry inside his house. After the time we had spent together I still couldn’t believe that I was with Terry. I didn’t know if it was because I never saw it happening because he was a guy or what, but here we were and had fallen for him hard.

We had three weeks left in school and the summer ahead of us before we both packed our things and made our way to Michigan. I was excited about moving away with Terry, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t worried at the same time. I mean we were in a small town and once we got to college there would be a lot more people meaning a lot more girls and a wider selection for Terry. I mean I trusted him, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t fall for someone else. I flopped on Terry’s bed and sighed.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked me.

“You,” I replied honestly.

“What about me?”

“Just when we get to college and how things are going to be.”

“I can wait to have you all to myself,” He said snuggling closer to me and laying his head on my chest.

“Will I have you all to myself?” I asked him honestly.

“What?” He asked propping himself up and looking down at me. “Brielle….”

“I mean Terry you’re a gorgeous guy and I know girls swoon over you and you lived in Michigan before maybe you will rekindle an old flame and---“ He kissed my lips silencing me.

“Stop, I don’t want anybody but you. Yea, there will be other girls but they won’t compare and don’t think my work won’t be cut out with all the guys that will be drooling over you. You’re beautiful and I love you, I’ll be damned if I let somebody steer you away from me.” He said smiling. I smiled back at him.

“Thanks, I needed to hear that.”

“Anytime,” He replied before placing his lips on mine.