"... No... Plus, Jack was in on it too!" Ben pointed to the silent one, who sat next to Ben.

"I didn't tell you that I was interested." Jack stated. "I simply just read more than I intended to."

"It means that you're into it, there's no difference." Ben deadpanned.

Jack raised his eyebrow, though his mask doesn't show it. "You decided to show me the file in the first place, Ben." He said, wiping some of his black goo off of his mask. "And I suggest that you stop for a while, close your eyes for a few minutes, or get some eyedrops. Though, I don't think you need eyedrops."

Before Ben could respond, Trenderman rushed over to the four.

"One of you! Run to the store and buy some feminine pads!" He ordered, obviously talking to the two men sitting on the couch.

"Why?" Masky asked.

"There is a girl in need! Didn't you study how girls' reproductive systems work?"

Masky stood up, sighing. He handed his mask to Hoodie. "Fine, I'll buy some. Take care of it, Hoodie."

They watched him walk away and exit the mansion.

"I have no idea why men take these seriously." Jack scratched his head at the thought.

"Women are very cranky when they're on their periods." Hoodie stated. "I can't imagine what it would be like in a relationship, what if the woman gets pregnant?"

"You are all sexist motherfuckers." Trenderman said, before leaving to go upstairs.

"There wasn't anything sexist in that! I was just curious!" Hoodie exclaimed.

Ben snickered, turning back to his laptop which was on the coffee table. "There's only one way to know..."

Hoodie flicked Ben's forehead.

"O-Ow, what was that for?!"

Hoodie shrugged. "I felt like doing it."

"There is a reason why we have to respect females. A lot, actually." Jack began. "Females feel pain more than we do. Giving birth is like getting burned, and females have the possibility of losing layers of their spine when they are pregnant. And while menstruation, they lose a huge amount of blood more than we do."

"Oh god, not another science lesson." Ben whined.

Jack punched his arm.

"Ah! THAT FUCKING HURTS! HELP, ABUSE!" Ben screamed.

"Anyway, as I was saying, it's quite understandable. Women experience more pain -physical and mental- than men. So it's quite unfair." Jack said. He then mumbled something, "Even when they are virgins and it's their first time having sex."

Hoodie stared at him. "I always forget how much you know, and you're like, how old?"

"I'm nineteen years old, it's not surprising for my age." Jack scoffed silently, remembering what happened in that one year.

He could remember the fire, the dozens of bodies lying around him. At that night, he was not human anymore. It changed his life completely. Though, he couldn't let go of the anger. It never ceased. Even when he forgets, there's always something to remind him.

Jack grit his sharp teeth.

"I... Was it something I said?" Hoodie asked, noticing how quiet he became.

"Nah, he's fine." Ben told him.

* * *

Kira ran her fingers through her damp hair before securing the towel around her. She stepped into her room just as a she heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" She asked, making her voice loud enough to be heard from the other side of the door.

"It's me! Sally!" She heard the little girl's voice yell from the outside of the door. She walked over, once again making sure if the towel is tightly wrapped around her thin body. She opened the door. "Here, Kira! Masky said to give this to you." She extended her arm, handing over a plastic bag.

Kira knew what was inside, so she took it without hesitating, muttering a small thank you to the girl. Sally left, humming to herself. Kira shut the door, locking it before doing what she needed to do.

After that, Kira slipped into the clothes Trenderman left for her. The clothes fit her perfectly, but the sleeves of the button up went past her hands. She rolled up the sleeves and looked into the closet for shoes. Kira found some sneakers and slipped them on, surprised that they fit perfectly.

There was, yet again, a knock on her door. She heard the familiar voice of a boy. "Hey, it's time for dinner."

Kira looked out of the window to see the sky's color darker. She walked to the door, unlocking it and exiting. Jack was still there, waiting.

"I'm still surprised that you were able to get better in a short time." He said.

"It's something common for me, I guess." Kira told him, already walking down the stairs. Jack walked faster to catch up with her.

Jack was still unsure if this was a good idea. Having Kira eat with everyone else, including Offenderman. Slenderman said it was okay, he'll make sure that he'll be under control. But Jack just couldn't help but be bothered.

They entered the dining room. Seeing as there was no sign of anyone wearing a coat, Jack sighed deeply. He sat down just as Kira did.

"Jack."

He looked down on Sally who stood by the chair Jack was sitting in. "Yes?"

"I wanted to sit there..." Sally pouted, crossing her arms. Jack realized that he was sitting next to Kira, he hadn't noticed.

"Uh... You can sit next to Jeff."

Sally frowned, but walked over to the seat next to the smiling boy. Everyone started to eat, but except for him, he wasn't really hungry. He just watched everyone eat.

He looked to his right side to see Kira eating. He noticed that she was shifting in her seat, a small look of unease evident on her face. He was about to ask what was wrong with her, until a voice rang through the room.

"Hello~! I'm sorry to have to co-- Oh? Who's this?"

Jack flinched slightly at the sound of the voice.

My cousin volunteered to finish this one since I was busy, despite being on a semestrial break. I couldn't really say no because 1, he would bug me about it later on, and 2, he had my password. Yeah, so I wasn't really expecting the last part to be like that, it wasn't what I planned at all. I guess he didn't listen again. Anyway, I couldn't redo the last part since he wrote it, it would just upset him.

Oh wait, he did the part after Trenderman said "You are all sexist motherfuckers" until Ben said "Oh god, not another science lesson". I think I just smacked myself instead of facepalming. I told him not to go too far.