The Half Brother [21]

Woooo! Whoa. So, as said I changed the plot around. This story is JUST getting exciting ;] Trust me - there's going to be SO much fun now! :3 This chapter is going to be fun to right as well :3 Not as much but the fun is jusssst coming.

ENJOOOY! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sophie:

Did I do the right thing? I mean, of course I did! Dumping him was the only way to go. I mean, if I was loosing my love for Shane, I wasn't going to keep him hanging, right? That's just sad. He deserves the truth. Even if it meant breaking his heart. He wasn't exactly a player towards me, but I could see that hint of personality.

    I shook my head. It's over now. It's kind of pointless to be thinking about it and I doubt Shane even cares. What was he going to do? Move onto the next girl, of course. To him a girl dumping him is not a big of a deal. With his looks that could kill, he could get possibly anyone. That wasn't even a joke.

    As my laptop loaded up, I switched on the TV flicking through all the channels. I hated the news, so I didn't even bother stopping there. I stopped at FRIENDS at last. This show was a genius. Joey was hilarious. This show knew exactly how to cheer me up.

Not that I was sad or anything.

     I logged into MSN, and to see Tyra online and a few friends from my old school. I wasn't sure I wanted to talk to them, because it was going to bring back old memories. Blake, my best friend ever, and his goofy times. We used to sit next to each other in French, and it was the best of times. We used to get in trouble a lot a well. He reminded me of Jay, but I've known Blake for much longer.

     One of our memories was when Blake and his mates and my mates got together for a body spray fight. We brought in all sorts of body splashes, and sprays and then tried to get each other. Whoever won the fight could put bodyspray in the loser's mouth. Of course, the boy's won but they let us off with the spray down the mouth.

     We sprayed them down the mouth anyway. I grinned at the memory. Maybe I should talk to Blake, I mean it has been ages and I miss him to death. I clicked on the conversation, wondering how to start it. A simple hiii! would be nice, right?

      soph' : BLAAAAKKKEEEE.

Yeah, a simple hi.

     cause blake says so': sopphhh!

     soph': How you been?! I've missed you like hell.

      cause blake says so':  Good. Good. You?. And me too (:

     soph': Starting a new school can always be hetic.

     cause blake says so': True. Who has taken my place?

     soph': My best friends place? Is that even possible?

     cause blake says so': Okay then :3 but who is like your new mates?

     soph': I've made one really special friend. The rest are like like... people to talk to :]

     cause blake says so': And who is this... really spcial friend?

     soph': Jay! :)

     cause blake says so': Not a bad name, you know.

     soph': Uh huh.

     cause blake says so': I've been on for ages, I'm sorry - I need to go. Bye xxx