Sure, let me know what time. Suzanna.8:21 pm

I dried my skin off and made myself a sandwich as I watched old reruns of friends.

Phoebe was going on about surveys and something snapped in my brain, I should make a questionnaire for my angry inmate. I jumped off the couch ran for my laptop.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

When I arrived at the state Penn the next day, I picked up two ham sandwiches on the way perhaps I should make a different approach to him, become his friend maybe even though a man like that may not be too keen on the word but what the heck it's worth a try.

I was escorted into the room where he was already waiting my damp palms gripping the folder in it tightly as I made eye contact with him, he was in a white T-shirt that exposed his ripples biceps and hard chest, his dark brown eyes were deep and intense as he sent a glare my way, he leaned back trying to flex his arms that were in cuffs making his hard chest strain against the thin material.
He flexed repeatedly to the point it began to look like he was showing off.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here, I thought I told you to wear a short skirt today?."I took a seat and set my folder on the table. I wore a pants suit today because in a building filled with sex deprived men I was like a piece of meat and I'm not looking to be eaten medium rare and all.

" I see the attitude hasn't changed overnight."

"No way in hell doll face, now get me out of these cuffs, I promise I won't kill you". He was smirking and it made me nervous.

" And what about hurt me?."

"No promises."

My eyebrows went up."There's something seriously wrong with you."

"That and more doll face."

I sighed and shook my head.

He took this as an opportunity to engage in his rude unwanted conversation. "Sleep well last night?, I already know the answer to that and I bet you need new batteries for that vibrator now." He said making me almost choke.

"It's funny you think all women want is sex, I honestly admire your audacity." I can't believe him, who says things like that.

"I'm not talking about all women, I'm talking about you, let me guess you thought about me all night biting your lips fantasizing what I could do to you right." He said as though he was certain.

"Right, I did think about you all night how else am I supposed to assess my patient?." I said making glare at me.

"Fool yourself all you want I know when a woman wants me." He said crossing his arms behind his head making his stupid sculptured muscles strain against the material.

"And tell me Alex what is there to 'want'." His ego is higher than a meth house.

"I can show you right now or you can wait till I get out." He smiled.

"Right here right now? Wow what an offer I can barely contain myself I might just give into that offer but wait what's this, oh look I have a questionnaire for you to fill out, it probably contains the a list of various positions we can try." I slid the paper over to him. He looked down at it then back at me.

"What you don't know how to read?." Ok, I'll take the rap for that one, let's not stoop to his level.

He glared at me. "And just how the hell am I holding a pen with cuffs on."

"Why don't you stick it in your mouth ".

"I'd like to stick something in your mouth." He shot back.

I stood and lifted my chair then walked around to his side of the table, it was a bad idea I know but I was tired of going back and forth with him I needed him to see I wasn't that scared of him  "I'll tell you what, I'll read it to you and you could tell me your answer." I said so nonchalantly, it's just day 2 of dealing with Alex and I have already lost my mind.

His demeanor was so cold and domineering, I felt nervous being so close to him and I almost cowered away. I took a deep breath and sat, my arm brushed against his and a small spark spread through out my body, his breathing was heavy as it slid down my neck, I kept my head facing forward feeling his heated dark eyes were on me and I was trying not to show what spontaneous series of combustion just took place inside of me. Damn it, I really do need to get laid this is unbelievable.

"First question." I said my voice a bit shaky and I cleared my throat. "Do you make decisions when you're angry?."

He didn't answer so I asked it again.

"Do you make decisions when you're angry?". He didn't answer again and I turned my head to glare at him but failed when I noticed he was staring at me and not at the paper. I swallowed hard keeping his gaze even though I was scared shitless on the inside, this man was a freaking mobster he could have me executed in my own house with just a phone call. A deep emotion ran through his eyes and he turned away from me before I could read it.
Ok... That wasn't weird at all. I was about to ask him again when he replied.

"I always make decisions when I'm angry, it's part of the job." He said in a low voice, I noticed the way the vein in his arms stood out like he was under some sort of pressure.

"Killing people and selling drugs is not a job." I said sternly.

"I make good money out of it and I work hard at it so it's a job." Straight and to the point and hell if he didn't just make sense.

"Next question, Do you take drugs?." I asked moving along.

"No". He said dryly.

"Well good for you." I said patting him on his shoulder and his head snapped to mine, my lungs felt light as all the air left my body it was like he was strangling me with his eyes. If looks could kill this man would be capable of it.

His hands came off the table and I flinched falling off the chair and onto my ass. I heard the door open and the guards came in quickly.

"Ms.Baretti, is everything okay?."

I stood quickly moving away from him.'Uh..yea..I think we had enough for today—."

"You're suppose to stay 3 hours." Alex said cutting me off.

"That is until you just tried to kill me". I saw the deadly look in his eyes.

"You over reacted -". He said with annoyance.

"To hell I did".

I wrote a quick note on the questionnaire.
"Here have this filled out, or I'll put you unsatisfactory for day two."

He looked angry as he stood making his chair fall back. He strode out of the room with the guards trying to keep up and I looked on bewildered, they were freaking scared of him too?, does this man have no boundary?.

"See you tomorrow Alex!." I shouted I'm terrible I know but he deserves it with his cocky ass attitude.

He just tried to kill me, I saw it in his eyes, I know how to read eyes people and trust me when I say it that man had my deaths initials engraved in his eyes.

As I walked out of the Penn I got the strange feeling someone was watching me, I heard a lighter flick and my head snapped in the direction of the sound, leaning against a black tinted car I noticed the other Gravano standing there, he didn't look at me as he concentrated on making smoke clouds, a sly smile set at the corner of his lips making me stand there and just stare at him, I got into my car and he still didn't look over at me, are they trying to fuck with me?.

Because it's sure as hell working.

Or maybe I'm looking to much into it, whatever, while I get another free day I better go to the store and pick up a new set of batteries anyway...