CHAPTER ONE

Dara POV

How many chances do I have to confess? I really regret that I haven't done it before summer vacation!

School starts again today. I can see him again!!! I'm so excited. This time I'll make sure that I'll confess to him!!! Giddiness filled my heart.

I arrived at school on time! Booyah! I headed straight on the lockers.

I freeze and stopped walking. TOP is in front of his locker two blocks from mine.

Should I get going? Or avoid him? I pressed my lips tightly. This menace, first day of classes and he's the first one I've seen.

I'm trying to think ways on how to kill him silently.

All of a sudden he looked my way. He smirked and raised his brow. "Look what we have here?" he taunted me cockily.

I really want to erase that lingering grin on his face.

I scowled, pretended not to hear him and walked to my locker not even giving him a glance.

"Why you... I'm gonna kill you. Come here." He answered to my scowl.

"I'd like to see you to try" I retorted back at him. He's aura darken. I grinned at him and continued "Your all just talk after all." I finished with a smirk.

That did it, I saw his face twitch, he grabbed my arms and pushed me on the walls.

I struggled to get out from his strong grasp but I can't even move my face.

His face started to come closer to mine. He grinned. His usual menacing grin that definitely irks the shits out of me.

"Stop messing with me! You menace! Stop causing me troubles!!" I said to him angrily.

He drew he's face nearer to mine and smirk. "I can attack you with more than my mouth... bitch" he mumbled at me.

I clenched my teeth.

He's really shitting with me. Before I can say any comeback he freed me and walked away.

I was cursing him silently, may he drown in the pits of hell. "Jerk" I mumbled while staring at his back.

He seems to feel the ritual that I'm doing to him and he sent me an "F" sign. Aishtttt.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm on the comfort room with my best friend Bommie.

I'm washing my hands and face that the great Choi Seunghyun had lingered his filthy hands on. AIshht.

I really hate him!

"He teased you again huh?" Bom said to me while smiling.

"Don't make me remember!" I said to her while rubbing my hands with a towel.

Bom just chuckled. "Besides that. I'm just wondering why he hates you so much?" She chipped in while busily contemplating with her question.

I look at her. "Like I know?" I answered back and continued splashing water on my face. "It's not like I was born just to be teased by him! That arrogant menace!" I said grudgingly.

"Sooo... are you his submissive?" Bom teased me.

"Yah! Stop saying that!" I told her while splashing her some water.

"Yah! Do you want to die!!!" she retorted back while wiping the sprinkled water on her face. I just chuckled at her.

Choi Seunghyun aka TOP was in my class last year. The first time I met him, that blockhead was staring at me angrily.