CHAPTER EIGHT

+++++++++++++++

DARA's POV

"Eating lunch with you really makes the food taste terrible." TOP said to me.

Really this guy doesn't change at all.

We're in the rooftop after he invited me that we should eat together.

I frowned at him.

He just smirked at me evilly. "Are you a master of making food taste terrible or what?" he retorted while eating and munching with his chopsticks.

I didn't replied and just ate slowly.

He looks at the sky and closed his eyes. He inhaled deeply.

"The wind is pretty strong huh." He said softly with his eyes close.

Somehow my heart is tugged in pain. I suddenly felt my tears coming.

I put down my chopsticks and stared at my bento.

TOP noticed my silence. He looks at me and he was stunned when he found out that I was crying.

"Yah!" He called me.

I just sob as a reply.

"If only Jiyong hadn't been in accident with you! This kind of thing would not happen!" I yelled at him angrily.

I know it's not his fault or something but I need someone to vent out my frustrations. My feelings are all kept inside that I just exploded.

I covered my face with my hands. "Return Jiyong to me!" I said to him.

He didn't reply he just let me pour out everything on him.

"You two don't have the intention of going back right? If Jiyong really decided that he would prefer to stay forever that way and if he really likes me, then I would have no choice but to accept this without any objections." I continuously ranted but he stayed silent.

He's just stared at me with sad eyes.

"But why is it that I just can't do it?"I ask him. He sighed and locked our eyes.

"Is it because my love for Jiyong isn't that strong?" I ask him for confirmation. I need to know why.

From that day that I refused to answer Jiyong's confession, my heart is continuously eating doubt.

Do I really love Jiyong? Or is it just superficial?

"You. Come over here." TOP said while pointing to his side.

I look at him "Why?" I ask while wiping my tears.

He just looks at the sky. "The wind is blowing strongly, I can't hear you so, come to my side."

My heart started thumping.

I hesitated but I still walk towards his side and seated.

I felt comfort from him for the first time.

"Your pretty honest huh, didn't expect that you'd tell me that..." He mumbled softly.

"I'm not really someone you should turn to for advice. Knowing your weakness, I only want to tell everyone about it." He chuckled.

I stared at him. I somehow find his chuckle music to my ears. Wait!

That's TOP not Jiyong! Erase Erase!

I frowned at him. "You're the only one who knows the situation! It can't be help!" I sneered at him.

"But you could just talk to that girl called Bom and tell her not to tell." He said to me seriously.

I sighed. "I can't do that... after all Jiyong doesn't want anyone to find out." I said to him tiredly while embracing my knees.

"Well yeah." He just said.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I yelled. He just looks at me. Amused.

"What am I suppose to do now that everyone thinks I'm dating you?!"

He was startled with my outburst but he just grinned.

"What will Jiyong think now? I dated a guy without giving him a proper response? What should I do?" I panicked.

Now that I think about it, Jiyong will think that I'm a bad girl! I didn't even said anything to his confession!!

All of a sudden TOP rested his head on my shoulders.

I was startled. I want to shove his head away from me. But my reflexes didn't work. Why? Why cant I shove him away?

"I'm sleepy." Was all he said to me.

"For some weird reason, after we changed places, his thought process and body don't fit me. It makes me kinda stress. I get sleepy a lot." He explained to me.

This is weird my heart feels warmth for him. What the heck is happening?

"If you don't like it, just push me away." He said with eyes close.

My hands are twitching. My brains said that I should shove him away but my heart is against it.

I stared at his face.

He smiled.

This is the first time I saw him smile sincerely. A smile without any pretense.

"If you'll not push me away, then keep quiet and fall in love with me."

My heart is beating excessively.

I don't like what's happening right now.