10.

My hormones where probably acting up because I couldn't stop myself from doing it but I did it.

I flopped on his lap and got really close to his chest. Running my fingers up the buttons on his shirt, making my way to his hair. My fingers danced in his hair as our lips met. I felt his hand on my lap as his made his way up my side. Slowly I felt our tongues meet. Then he pulled away and sat me on the stool. He got up and walked to the other side of the table he stood there for a minute then he started talking about chemistry. I was confused I didn't even hear what he was saying he kept talking and moving beakers around then he pulled out a text book at turned a few pages.

"Here." He said passing it to me "read this section and answer the assessment questions at the end of the section... It's for extra credit." He continued and he walked quickly to his desk.

My back was facing him and I just sat there with a puzzled face processing what just happened exactly.

<Matthew's POV>

I've been wondering if i did something wrong. I was feeling nervous.

"Your late Mr. Kelly, Principal Auborn wants to see you but you weren't here which is why I had to wait" she said with a little hiss.

"Yes, I am. I'll be right there." I said sort of confused  "here you go" i said to Kayla a student from my last class.

"Thank you" she said and walked off

"Your dad wants to see me?" I said making my way towards the door

"No, I was just saying things, cause that girl was cooing over you" She said

Awe she's jealous

"Was she? Didn't notice, because I don't care." I grinned

I sat beside her. "What are we practicing today?" She asked

"Did I do something?" I asked ignoring her question.

"No, why?" She asked "I'm just- it's that time of the month you know and I'm kind of in pain" She continued

Pheww!

"Oh okay. At least now i know I didn't do anything" i said

I don't think I should have worded it like that.

"Just relax" She said placing her hand on mine.

Before I knew it she was on my lap, her hands made their way to my hair, while mine when up her thighs. I was feeling like no man should feel towards a 17 year old girl. I try to stop but it's hard because I do want her. She was turning me on. When I felt her tongue meet mine I felt myself drifting to place where it was just her and me, I wanted to be in that place for a long time. But I couldn't, I had to stop. I didn't want to pull away but I did and I say her on her stool and made my way to the other side of the table.

My mind wasn't functioning now. I'm hard as a rock. I started saying random things about electrons and then I gave her an assignment. I quickly went to sit at my desk. I can see her looking back at me.

She finally turned around and I let out the air I didn't even know I was holding. I held myself down because my partner was pretty happy.

Really Matthew's! Control yourself and your erection!

He stood up straight and didn't want to go down. She turned around again and I gave her a smile. When she turned back I held him down for a while until I can control my urges, right now I want to do many things to her.

I just don't care anymore, I want her!

(A/N: you know I read that when a female is on her period/menstrual cycle she lets out a gas that only men can smell that gets them turned on, real fact!)

<><><>

I finished the assignment he gave me. I think I did pretty good. I'm still confused on why he pulled away and walked away. It's probably because we are in class and I wasn't thinking, he makes me not think. I walked up to him and handed him my work.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said and headed for the door.

He got up quick and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the view from the door. He pulled me close and kissed me. That's when I knew... I really feel for my teacher.

<><><>

I got home shortly after. The walk to the kitchen to get a water bottle and saw a note on the counter.

"went out for a while. I'll be back late. If you go out remember to lock the door and please Don't stay out too late and be careful. I love you honey bun! ~ daddy"

"He is on another date!" I said out loud. Then I remembered I was alone. This is the second time he's out "late" and I still haven't met this girl. He has some explaining to do.

I Called Jesus over. I went for a shower while he got here. Due to the fact that I'm on my period I don't want to wear anything tight so I threw on a big T-shirt that's more like a dress on me and some shorts and yes I'm bra-less.

 Due to the fact that I'm on my period I don't want to wear anything tight so I threw on a big T-shirt that's more like a dress on me and some shorts and yes I'm bra-less

Jesus got here pretty quickly.  Since he's the best bestfriend in the history of bestfriends he brought me chocolate and chocolate and more chocolate. There's no denying he's amazing. Of course we did what we always do when he comes by to come for me on my period. We watched movie after movie after movie. We cuddled and although I didn't see or felt anything towards it. I did feel bad that he was feeling a different way. I think twice every time we do things because now I know for sure that he's in love with me and its not friendly. But I am not going to let my thinking get to my head. Which makes no sense but you understand. I'm not going to let my double thinking change things between us. We drifted to sleep soon after.

I woke up to use the bathroom. It was three in the morning. I thought I heard a noise but I guess it was just me. Until I heard it again and followed it.

"Matthew?"

_____________________________
Hmmm it just got real.

Happy reading📄💕

🍦I love you cupcakes🍦

-deede_