Eleven

Recap:

I woke up to use the bathroom. It was three in the morning. I thought I heard a noise but I guess it was just me. Until I heard it again and followed it.

"Matthew?" I whispered to myself as i look through the peep hole. He was dusting himself off. I open the door and stepped outside.

"Matthew what are you doing here?" I asked rather puzzled.

"I just wanted to see you." He said looking down at his feet.

I looked pass him to see my dad's car parked in the drive way.  "You can't be here ! My dad is home!" I said a little nervous.

"Yeah I know. I'm parked across the street. I was going to knock on your door because I saw his car wasn't there and then I heard your garage door open so I threw myself in those shrubs." He said pretty quickly. He took a breathe of fresh air and continued. "I saw the head lights as he drove in. He was with someone I heard a giggle. I thought it was you. But then I took a peak and they were kissing so it was obviously not you.  I've been hiding for a good  40 minutes." He finally said breathing because he was talking so fast.

"40 minutes!!!" I said jaw dropped. 

"Yeah I wanted to make sure that I gave them time to make their way upstairs and not make any noise so I wouldn't be caught." he said again looking at his feet.

"Lesley? Where are you?" I heard Jesus say from inside.  Matthew threw himself in the shrubs again.

"I'm here" I said quickly sitting on the steps. 

"What are you doing out here?" He asked sitting next to me. 

"Nothing just looking at the sky" I said trying to sound believable. 

"I woke up and you weren't there.  I was worried" he said

"It's all good. Nothing to worry about.  I'm feeling better." I said rather quickly

"Ok. Thats good.  Well I think I'm going to head home because moms been blowing up my phone. She's worried I just left and didn't tell her anything. You know how she can be. " he said kissing my cheek

"Oh okay. Well drive safe ok.  Text me when you get home. DONT FORGET.  Oh tell Mami I said my bad and that I love her okay." I said with a smile

"Okay". He said kissing my cheek again and starting to walk towards his car. "I love you bestfriend. Don't stay out here to long okay it's kinda chilly."

"Okay" I smiled.  "I love you too"

I walked back inside. I waited for him to drive off then I ran back out side and helped Matthew up.

"I thought you forgot about me" he grinned

"Never" I smiled

I told him to meet me around back. I ran inside, locked the door and ran to the basement.  The basement is our guest room. It's a basement apartment. There's a bathroom, a half kitchen and living room. There's no bedroom because The couch is a transformative bed.