Prologue

Lesley Auborn, who doesn't know her! She just the most popular girl at CHS (Cosgrove Highe School)... Duhh! Yeah, yeah everyone knows her, seriously who doesn't, oh yeah I know who doesn't know her... Herself.

Lesley wasn't always little Miss. Popular, that is until everyone found out her father Mr. Auborn was the new principle, that brought her to the too... See Lesley has a lot of things on her mind, and chemistry isn't her favorite subject. She calls it her napping class. What happens when her father find out she's failing that class, and demands she gets a tutor. Who to tutor her better then the chemistry teacher himself, Mr. (Matthew) Kelly. Little Ms. Popular and Mr. Kelly start spending a lot of time together after school. And end up having their own chemistry...

The question is will Mr. Auborn find out? And if he does what will happen?

***

I don't know why it happened, how it got to that, or why it felt so right. "I'm-I'm sorry! So sorry I shouldn't have done that." He said running his fingers through his perfect dirty blonde hair, a bit panicked.

"It's okay." I said. "I didn't mind... at all actually."

He stared at me for a few seconds. "but.. as much as I liked- I mean I can't. Your 17, I'm 24 and-" I cut him off.

"I liked it... You didn't force me and I didn't push you away. I clearly wanted it... I wanted, you." I wasn't thinking at this point, I leaned in and kissed him again. It surprised him, but he didn't resist.

Oh god, What would my dad think if he found out? What would people think?.. What would happen?

"Lesey?" *footsteps approach*
I pulled away quickly as soon as I heard that voice, no doubt in who it was I turned to face the door.. Dad.

Oh My God!
_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you guys like this book. Don't be a silent reader, leave a comment and I'll make sure to reply to all. Let me know what you guys think, what I can improve, if there's anything you guys think I should change.

Please ignore any Misspelling or Grammar mistakes. I'll try to fix it all after wards. Just work with me for the sake of the story:) thank you guys, Enjoy.

Happy reading📄💕

🍦I love you cupcakes🍦

-deede_