01.

Just another typical day here at Cosgrove High. As I walk down the hall in my white matching top and shorts with beautifully designed flowers on them, white heels, bracelets, sunglasses, phone in hand and my hair falling perfectly down my back and shoulders in it's natural waves. (Outfit Shown Above) I walk up to daddy, Giving him his morning kiss. Oh that's right, you guys don't know. Well my dad he's the principle, Mr. Wesley Auborn. Oh and how rude of me, I didn't even introduce myself, I'm Lesley Auborn. Only child, very spoiled, and with a deceased mother, may she rest in peace.

'Rest In Peace Mami' I thought, she died two years ago of cancer.

Everyone knows me now. I remember freshman year, recently moved to this place, started a new school and automatically hating it. Then when I was entering Sophomore year, Mr. Bradley the former principle retires and guess who's the new principle... Daddy, yay!... I guess.

That's when I became know as the principles daughter. No, I was no longer Loser Lesley, suddenly I became The Principle Daughter and everyone wanted to be friends, I still don't know what they where getting out of the entire situation, but I had lots of so called 'friends' over night.

Yes, I took advantage of the situation since all these people that had once called me the biggest loser and made a fool of me for a year were now, all of a sudden kissing my ass and every step I take. Whatever I guess, all that's in the past.. right?

I'm a señor now, 17 and boyfriend free. That's another thing, I was now attractive to everyone, so I changed my style throughout the years and dyed my hair a lighter brown. Everyone swears I'm perfect now, but I'm not. No one is, but truth is I'm far from perfect. I've become a different person, I treat people the way I was treated before, I break hearts, and hurt people emotionally. Its like I lost myself and I don't know who I am anymore.

I stopped caring a long time ago, now I play with people feeling and act like nothing ever happened. I'm like this because of one reason only, but you'll soon find out that reason.
The Worst Part is I know it isn't right that I do these things, but I don't know why I keep doing it, sometimes it bothers me and I feel bad, but then other times It feels right. That makes me a horrible person right. Don't judge! Because you don't know nothing yet!

"Morning honey, you look pretty, although you could of covered up a bit more." dad said looking at me with disappointed eyes.

"Morning Principle Auborn." he prefers the professional name. "thank you I know I look pretty." I finish, ignoring the other part of his lovely statement.

"Huh... so you ready for your first day as a senior? My little girl is growing up so fast, almost an adult." he smiles happly.

"Mr. Auborn keep it professional I'm a student at this moment, not your daughter." after I give him his morning kiss on the cheek I become his student not his daughter, It comes in handy sometimes. "but, yes I'm excited to finally be a senior, I'm almost out of here, bye now I have to go." I smile and model walk my way to my locker.

"Hey there gorgeous" I hear as I grab a pen and close my locker. It's all I'm going to need for the day, my new teachers are lucky if I even use it.

"Hey Bestfriend." I smile.

Jesus Cruz, probably my only real friend. He's my bestfriend, I met him freshmen year, he was the only one who was nice to me when I was Loser Lesley, only he knows I still am. Puberty did him good, So popularity cough up with him too, he has half the girls at school cooing over him.

"I got you your schedule from the office. Guess who has calculus for first period too?.." Jesus smiles giving me my schedule, and pointing at his chest with his thumbs. "... this guy!" He finished, wiggling his thumbs still point to himself.