Easy V Chapter 69

“ Hey guys we’re going out shopping don’t kill each other”, Ellen said walking into the living room. “ Okay have fun”, I said turning the TV.

" See you guys later”, Oliver waved. As soon as the door closed we closed the space between us and started kissing. We rolled over and he pulled off my shirt while I unbuttoned his. “ Carefully jailbait the shirt’s silk”, he laughed. I pulled it off and kissed his chest while he kissed down my neck.

“I like it”, I whispered. “ I liked your shirt too but it’s a bit of a waste of time”, he sighed. “ I agree”, I said pulling my jeans off. I kissed him on the lips again then he pulled off his jeans and rolled over so he was on top. He kissed me again then I rolled us over so I was on top. I kissed him on the neck and laced myself in his arms feeling more alive than ever before. He pushed against me and I cried out in pleasure and rolled over to my side and bit his lip. “ Careful love”, he reminded me. “ Oops sorry”, I giggled. We laced together covering ourselves with the blanket to keep the chill away. When it was over we were both breathing heavily laying together on the hideaway bed in the living room.

I rolled onto my side and his arms wrapped around me and he kissed me on the cheek. We got redressed and turned the TV on and ate popcorn while we watched the movie.

“ So what’s the story line I wasn’t paying attention last night”, Oliver asked. “ Five kids got in trouble they don’t know each other at the beginning but they get to know each other and by the end they’re friends”, I said nibbling on popcorn, “ they get high twice”.

“Interesting”, he said looking at me. I looked at him and all the sudden the movie didn’t matter who cared what Emilio Esteves was saying with Oliver next to me. “ I can’t believe I’m having an affair”, I moaned looking away and laying my head against the pillow. “ An affair is that what this is”, he said nudging me. “ I don’t know you are married after all”, I sighed. “ Not for much longer there’s the small problem that my wife is insane”, he reminded me. “ Yeah that’s true”, I said flipping over so I was lying on my back. “ What if we turn Josie what then”, I asked perplexed. “ Is that what’s been bothering all morning”, he asked. “ Sort of yeah”, I said honestly. “ I don’t know she is my wife and I love her but with you its different its so confusing”, he said biting his lip. “ And they say life is simple liars”, I snorted. “ Tell that to a vampire they’ll slap you”, he laughed. “ I agree”, I said lying my head back down on my pillow looking up at the ceiling, “ but some things are still simple”.

“ Oh yeah like this”, he said then started to tickle me. I laughed and kicked out and jumped on top of him and we rolled off the bed. I screamed and then landed with him on top of me. “ Like this”, I said looking into his eyes then kissed him passionately. We kissed for a long minute then we pulled away and he smiled down at me then helped me up. “ I’m starving”, I said as my stomach growled. “ Pizza”, he suggested.

“ Pizza”, I nodded. He called the pizza place later while we were sitting on the stools playing footsies. “ Yes one cheese pizza a deluxe pizza and a meat lovers thank you”, he said politely. Houston was back in business everyone had repopulated and it was like before. We hadn’t heard a word from Josie yet which wasn’t promising.

While we waited we danced to some music comfortable and relaxed. I heard a knock on the door and pulled away from Oliver and ran tripping once on the corner of the couch and hopping over to the door.

“ That’ll be sixteen dollars miss”, the pizza boy said. “ Here you go thank you”, I said taking the pizzas and giving him a ten, a five and a one. “ Thanks Miss. Harris see you around”, he smiled then left. I smiled and then closed the door and put down the pizzas on the table and felt Oliver’s arms go around me. “ Are you really that hungry”, he asked seductively. “ I guess it couldn’t hurt to work up an appetite”, I smiled. We kissed as we walked into the closest bedroom his and I kicked the door closed and flipped the lock.

An hour later we walked out hungry and satisfied. We warmed the pizza up and watched Breakfast Club rewinding to the beginning to watch it fully.

“ Hey guys we’re home”, I heard Abby call, “ pizza yum”. I heard the others following her in and take pizza then walk in and sat on the bed with us.

“ Any phone calls”, Ellen asked. “ Nope”, said popping my mouth. “ Oh Breakfast Club I love this movie”, Yvonne said sitting down cross-legged.

David kissed her on the cheek and sat next to her. Sage sat on the floor in front of me and I absentmindedly massaged then braided her hair. Oliver and I kept our distance to be safe but the other couples probably won’t have noticed anything anyway. I had brushed my hair before they got here so I looked put together. The twins sat beside Sage on the floor playing a Super Mario on James’s Nintendo DS. Will was talking to an old friend in the kitchen and Becca, Lyla, Lorena and Andrea were getting drunk in my room. Lawrence and Ellen were sitting on an arm of the chair kissing and Tucker and Abby were sitting on the floor wrapped up in each other. Oliver and I were sharing a popcorn occasionally looking at each other and I felt too far away from him.

After the movie we decided to go dancing and drinking at the club while the twins and Sage came and drank water and pop but no alcohol. I drove with Oliver and the kids so we had to keep our faces stern as we scolded them not looking at each other. We got there and we went in and got drinks immediately. We all drank shots then separated off into pairs. Sage looked twenty one and she was dancing with Will while the others danced together and my friends sat at the bar chatting up the bartender.

“ Would you like to dance”, a handsome blonde asked. I was annoyed because Oliver hadn’t asked so I agreed. I went out to the dance floor with him and danced around to Brand New Day. We danced around and I actually found myself having fun. Becca and the others joined us too along with the other couples and Will and the kids. The guy left to go to the bar giving me his number and another asked me to dance. Oliver was still sitting down brooding so I agreed. The next song was Just the Way You Are and the guy I was dancing with now was a good dancer. We kept in rhythm and talked getting to know each other. I laughed as he told a joke that I didn’t find particularly funny seeing Oliver talking with a hot blonde waitress. Once the song was over and I bide farewell to the boy and accepted his phone number and then another guy came up to me. I looked over and saw Oliver talking to a pair of twins and my eyes narrowed.

“ Sure I’ll dance with you”, I said as How To Save A Life by The Fray started. We talked and I leaned in to whispered something into his ear and it made it look like I was kissing him when I saw Oliver looking. He came out to the dance floor with a fiery redhead and started dancing with her slowly. My eyes narrowed and I put my arms around my guy’s neck and he put his down on my hips. The song ended and we continued to dance through Never Say Never by the fray and I closed my eyes moving with the music.

“ I have to go call me though”, the guy said later in the middle of the song.

I started chatting a group of guys up twirling a strand of my hair and laughing occasionally.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!!!!!