Easy V Chapter 21

" Sam I've been wanting to ask you something?", he said after lunch. " Oh yeah what?", I asked turning around.

" I wanted to know if you would give me a second chance", he asked unsure.

" A second chance at what oh that", I said seeing the look on his face, " umm Will I don't know". " You don't have to it was stupid anyway", he said upset.

" No it wasn't it was sweet I just need time to think", I said touching his hand. " You can have all the time you need", he smiled. I nodded and we went back into the living room. The twins started talking sports with Will while I watched Josie and Oliver kiss. I knew in that moment I had to get over him I needed someone who loved me but not with only half his heart. We left after supper and I pulled Will aside while everyone else walked out. " Yes", I said then I kissed him on the lips. He finally pulled away and smiled running his hand through my hair. I took his hand and we walked outside and he drove me and the kids back to Josie's apartment. " Hey jailbait are you staying", Will asked. " Indefinitely", I smiled. " Hooray", the twins said excitedly. " I'm glad I'll see you tomorrow at the wedding", he said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and waved goodbye then told the twins goodnight and went into my room. There was a knock on my door and I opened it. " Sam can I talk to you", Sage said sweetly. " Sure Sage come in", I said with a smile. She walked in and sat on the bed sitting cross-legged. " So what is it?", I asked sitting down with her. " It's about my dad do you think he loves my mom", she asked sadly. " Of course he does honey", I said stroking her hair. " Do you really think so", she asked. " I know so", I said certainly. " If I tell you something do you promise not to tell on me", she asked. " Sure", I said sitting down. " I have a boyfriend he's a vampire like me", she said turning to face me.

 " Okay good for you what's he like", I asked surprised. " He's umm well not that nice actually", she said rubbing her arm and I saw something. " Sage what is that on your neck", I said reaching up to move her hair out of the way.

" It's nothing forget it", she said growing distant. I sighed and then reached over and pulled her hair out of the way before she could stop me. There were bite marks all over her neck some of them looking really painful.

" He likes to play around and sometimes he gets a little rough", she said not meeting my gaze. " Sage what is this guy's name?", I asked seriously. " Eric Dalton", she blushed. Dalton wait a minute that sounded familiar but I couldn't remember where from. " How long has this been going on?", I asked.

" Two years please don't tell my parents they'll flip out please Sam please", she said panicked, " if he finds out I told anyone he'll be angry". " Has he threatened you Sage", I asked concerned. She nodded looking at the floor, " I wanted out I was scared so he punished me". I checked her neck again no mark thank god but I knew what I had to do. " Sage here drink this", I said cutting my wrist. " Okay", she said confused drinking deeply then wiped her lips. Her bite marks disappeared and she smiled up at me.

" Now Sage the next time this guy hurts you tell me I'll rip him apart", I said protectively. " Okay thanks for not telling on me and Sam do you think everything will work out", she asked.

" I do", I said certainly. I walked her back to her room kissed her on the cheek then went to make myself a cup of tea. I went onto the deck and looked up at the stars wondering not for the first time if things were going to work out. " Morning", I heard a familiar voice say sometime later. " Huh what?", I said my eyes jetting open.

" Did you sleep out here?", Oliver asked sitting in the other lawn chair. " Yeah I guess I did", I said sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

" Want a coffee", he asked. " I'd love one", I smiled taking the one closest to me. " How are you?", he asked sipping his coffee. " I'm fine what about you tonight you're getting married", I said changing the subject. " Oh yeah right", he said sarcastically. " You didn't forget did ya", I said playfully. " It was a long night", he sighed. " I bet is Sage up yet", I said curiously. " No not yet why?", he asked interested. " Just curious we talked last night and she told me about some nightmares she was having that's all", I shrugged.

" You liked her don't ya", he said seriously. " She's the perfect mix how could I not", I smiled and he returned the smile. " Hello anyone home", Will called. I sat my coffee down and ran in and kissed him. " Oh hello", he smiled.

" I've never seen you awake this early", I mused. " I wanted to see you is that a bad thing", he said twisting a strand of my hair. " No", I said shaking my head. We watched TV me, Will, the twins, Oliver and Sage while Josie slept. Josie and I decided to take Sage shopping for awhile. We were shopping for school stuff when suddenly she disappeared. I looked around for her not wanting to alert Josie yet. " Jose have you seen Sage", I asked worried when ten minutes when I didn't find her. " No she probably ran off with some of her friends", she suggested. I nodded and didn't comment hoping she was right.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!!!!