Easy V Chapter 50

I didn't know who this guy thought he was but the next time I saw him I was going to kick his ass. I went back home and showed the girls then Lyla went home and we went to sleep. The next morning Andy and I went hat shopping. " We have to get this for Becky", Andy said trying on a white baseball cap with a gold design. " Oh gimme", I said snatching it away. I tried it on and span around checking myself out. " You look hot Sam", Andrea laughed. " I know right", I giggled. We played some music and tried on clothes too. A few of the guys from the club came by and we talked casually wearing school girl outfits. I was wearing a black schoolgirl skirt, a long sleeved button up blouse and a black tie with a pimp hat and Andrea was wearing a red schoolgirl skirt, a short sleeved white blouse and a red belt with a gold buckle and a red plaid bob hat. We walked home from shopping wearing our cute little outfits and looking completely different. I had long straight strawberry blonde hair and big brown eyes. Andy had short black hair with crystal blue eyes. This is our standard disguises so the other girls recognized us as they ran across the street. " Hey Sam nice outfits wow going for slut of the year", Lorena teased. " Well duh do I win", I laughed showing off. " Want to go to the park tonight instead of the beach we can wear skanky outfits and danced 'till dawn", Becca asked. " Sounds awesome let's get you some slutty outfits", I smiled. We put Becca in a short green pencil skirt, a white sleeveless turtleneck and a green blazer. Lyla looked great in her short blue school skirt and white sleeveless blouse with a blue cardigan. Lorena was wearing a short tan skirt, a white tanktop and a tan corduroy blazer. We went out that night and danced around to music all night long. I looked at the note one last time then threw it into the fire. Some guys showed up and we had some meaningless fun with them and they left the next morning. I changed into a white tank top, light blue jeans and my white/gold baseball cap. I pulled my ponytail through the back and put my white sneakers on. Becca was wearing a light green T-shirt and blue jean skinnies with a jean jacket and a black/silver pimp hat. Lyla was wearing green short shorts and a white T-shirt with her hair in a braid. Andrea was wearing her hair up in a bun wearing a black tube top and white jean cutoffs. Lorena was wearing a white tube top and some pink track pants and was wearing a white bob hat. Becca had wearing her hair fiery red with dark blue eyes. Lyla had shoulder length blonde hair with starry amber eyes. Lorena had short bubblegum pink hair and violet eyes. We tossed around a frisbee but then everyone else got there and we didn't want to explain how we tossed and threw at inhuman speed. I went back to the alley at noon and found another note but didn't bother to read it. I went back and we started to practice gymnastics. " Okay Sam, Becca go", Lyla said excitedly. Becca and I nodded then ran up and started to cartwheel then four flips. Becca stopped there but I continued did another flip a cartwheel then a twisted back flip landing facing the others. " Ta da", I said then bowed. " Holy shit S you're great", Becca said cheerfully. " Yeah I know", I said as we walked over to the tree the others were sitting under and drank beers while we watched everyone around us playing. We played tag with some of the local guys. We played tackle football afterwards and my team was better than the other. " We won, we won", I cheered as Becca and I jumped up and down with the guys on our team who kissed us and span us around. The other girls came over and congratulated us. We hung out for awhile then went out to the club. I opened up the note at last.

Big mistake girl I gave you your chance now it's dying time. There is nowhere in this town you can hide from me prepared for hell.

God what an asshole I seriously going to pummel this guy...tomorrow! Tonight I was going to have fun and there was no force on earth that could stop me. We danced around to music while we got dressed after another short fling. I let my hair down and put on a short black velvet strapless dress and a black leather jacket and black leather high-heeled boots with some black fishnets. Lyla had a short white dress with blue polka dots and blue lace edges. Andrea was wearing a purple satin dress with a long white leather coat. Lorena was wearing a tan zip up leather jacket and a olive green cocktail dress. Becca was wearing a short white leather dress with a long red leather coat. We handed around makeup getting all done up. I was wearing my wavy hair down with blood red lipstick and pink blush. Becca had straightened her hair and was wearing pink lipgloss and lavender eyeshadow. Lyla had curly her hair and was wearing dark red lipstick. Andrea had pale pink lipgloss and tied my hair up in a ponytail. Lorena had dark pink lipstick on and her hair hanging down to her shoulders. We looked hot and beautiful as I took a group picture. I called Josie for an update and she said she had seen Oliver. " He asked about you I didn't tell him anything he's so different S it's like he's a different person", she said anxiously. " It's okay Jose just keep the twins and Sage safe it's going to be okay", I assured her.

" That's what he always said", she said with a laugh. " Yeah I know listen I've got to go", I said noticing Lyla tapping her watch. " Okay good luck and be careful", she said then I hung up. I grabbed my overly large black leather bag. I always had an extra set of stuff in case something happened including a few weapons. We decided to walk to the club tonight and even dared walking through a dark alley. We got to the club and drank a lot and dance almost as much. We went for a walk with some of the guys and drank shots. We played music on our iPods and went over to the beach. The guys we were with were vampires so we were safe. Lorena fell down the hill and landed looking like her regular self.

" Rene you're such a klutz", Lyla said switching back to her regular self as she slid down. " Yeah L you're one to talk how many drinks have you had exactly", Andrea laughed. " Oh zip it Andy Becky help me up please", Lyla asked. Andrea hopped down and Becca followed doing a flip. I had a weird feeling inside me telling me to leave.

" Sammy come on", Lyla said excitedly. I didn't like what I felt so I stay in my disguise as I slid down the ramp and hopped to my feet. My guy wrapped his arm around my waist and started to kiss my neck. " Hey guys remember our stage names", I said quietly while the guys poured shots. " You're Haley, Becca is Kat, Lyla is Deanna, Andrea is Natalie and I'm Sophie why?", Lorena stated. " No reason just for tonight when they ask our names use those ones I'm having a bad night", I said biting my lip. " So what are you vixens' names", Daniel asked. " Haley Fitzpatrick", I said with a polite smile.

" Katrina Russell", Becca said calmly.

" Deanna Larose", Lyla said cheerily.

" Natalie Durkin", Andrea smiled.

" Sophie Eckhart", Lorena said matter-a-factly. They accepted the names and we started to partying. We were all wearing dark shades and were complete wasted. I went off with my guy his name was Henry and he was pretty hot. We went over to the wall and I took off my boots and we started making out. He picked me up and pushed against me and I moaned with pleasure. He pulled off my jacket and started to kiss me in other places.

" Let's go for a walk before we finish this I don't want to break anything", I whispered in his ear. " Sure thing beautiful", he said dropping me to my feet. We started to walk and I got bored so I talked about random things with Henry. " Sam RUN", Becca yelled.