Easy V Chapter 35

He came even closer and our hand laced together. I looked up at him and he was concentrated on me. I felt kind of bad for him he thought I was someone else. I looked up at him he was interesting and in truth more fun than Luke. I didn't say a word only relaxed my arm and looked at him through my eyelashes. He brushed his hand through my hair and didn't take his eyes off me. " Sam", he said softly. " Oliver", I said brushing my hand through his hair. " We can't do this", he said unsure.

" Just for a minute just let everything go and get lost", I whispered seductively. With most girls he would have told me to get out but I wasn't most girls I knew everything about him we had history. He put his arm around me and pulled me in. The moment our lips meet I felt a spark but I ignored it. We started to pull clothes off and I felt alive and free as he kissed my neck. I'd had some fun with Luke and some of the bellboys but it was better more passionate with Oliver. We fell onto the bed laced together and kissing and he pushed on me but it felt good. Later on I got up and got redressed then tied my hair back. " What's going on here?", a voice said. " Oh you", I sighed grabbing my bag and pinning my bangs back. " What are you doing here?", she asked arms crossed. " I came to say hi", I said politely. She didn't say anything but I could see the knife behind her back. " Your boys fun", I said smugly. I saw the knife coming before she could get it anywhere near my neck I pulled out my gold one and held it away then tossed it aside.

" You shouldn't play with knives Jose", I said spinning my knife around her eyes follow it. " Samantha drop the knife", Oliver said angrily. " Welcome to hell", I whispered then stabbed the knife into the wall and left without another word. I got in my car and went back to my apartment going the long way to keep from getting caught. I changed into a white sweater and red jean skinnies. I sharpened my knives while I listened to the calls lately. " What is it Oliver did you find her?", Ellen asked.

" Yeah we found her she came to the apartment with a knife", Josie said upset. " Oh my god are you okay?", Abby asked. " We've been better she didn't use the knife she's playing mind games it's like I don't know how to explain it it was like she was wearing Sam's face but it wasn't her she was so harsh", Josie said sadly. " How long was she there?", Luke asked. " Two hours I think", she said distractedly.

" Why are you calling now then?", he asked. " Well she talked to Oliver for awhile I got here a few minutes ago I don't really want to talk about it", she said unsure. " Oh and he gave me shit", Luke said with a laugh. " He's not really in the mood for talking this is different than last time I can't remember it much", she said uncertainly. I smiled smugly and put the knives back into their case. I felt pain pricking in my head and knew it was coming from all directions. It got worse so I threw it out at them. " That girl is a freak of nature", I heard Luke yell. I burst out laughing and fell to the ground laughing. Once I sobered up I sat on my bed and colored my nails red. I did my toenails too since I was bored and curled my hair once they were dry. I had set up what I needed in Luke and Oliver's apartments I just had to get them there then poof. I knew the twins were at their grandma's good they didn't need to be involved in this either it was a grownup fight. I decided that tonight I was going clubbing so I put on a black lace dress and put two of my knives into my purse. " Well look at you", I said spinning in a circle. I stole a motorcycle and drove over wearing my black leather coat. I walked in and ordered a vodka martini then sipped it as I cased the area. I'd broken all the locks and checked every area and there was not going to be a replay of that night I was turned. I crossed my legs as I sipped it and saw Will and Tucker along with Yvonne looking at me and talking on the phone. I waved and they looked away. I got up and went over and slammed a note down with the knife causing them all to squeal. I laughed and left shaking my head. The note said,

Tell Oliver and Luke I said hello and sweet dreams.

I took the motorcycle out back then took off into a run and went back to the apartment. I had video feeds in the two places so I watched the two groups run in Ellen, David, Lawrence and Abby were also there in one of the places. " We got a note from the ice queen she said sweet dreams", Will told Oliver. " What does that mean?", I heard Luke say. " You guys are so gullible", I laughed then locked the doors then flip of a switch and pressed the red button. The room suddenly filled with mace and it incased the two places. " That bitch has too much free time", Luke coughed. " Sage are you okay?", Oliver called. " Sorry dad I can't hear you over the music", she yelled back. " Oliver where are you I can't see you", Josie said panicked.

" I'm...", and then he dropped and the others soon followed. I went over to Oliver's apartment first and knocked on the door and Sage of course answered.

" Don't scream give this to your dad and mom when they wake up I'll know if you didn't", I warned handing her a folded piece of paper. I went over to Luke's house and stuck it to the door with a knife. I went back to the apartment and had another bellboy before I went to sleep. I woke up the next day and danced around to music while I waited for the coffee to finish. I danced with myself through a few songs but when Bring Me To Life turned on I smashed the player. I sipped my coffee and read the newspaper.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!!!