Easy V Chapter 2

It was sickening to see the look of adoration on their faces. They looked possessed and he kept taking them one by one looking at their necks then kissing or necks from what I could tell then taking sunglasses off and finally sending them away. I snuck closer but was extremely quiet so I wasn't caught. There was something weird about Lucas Tanner but I didn't know what. Suddenly he pulled his head back and I saw his face. Holy shit, holy shit! I saw his red eyes and his fangs extended against Abby's neck. I couldn't think so I just acted I threw my beer bottle into the bonfire and it burst spraying sparks everywhere. He pulled away and the little snake turned into human mode. The girls woke up and ran off including Abby who was avoiding the sparks. I snuck back over to the house then climbed up onto the balcony. I couldn't believe it Luke was a vampire. Who could I tell? The answer was obvious no one, no one would believe me I would be sent to the loony bin. For some reason I looked at the mark on my neck then I looked up at the stars. He may fool my friends but he wasn't fooling me not anymore. " Hey stargazer how's it going?", Victoria asked walking over. " Good I found the big dipper", I said giving her a stunning smile. " I know you know", she said sitting down on the other lawn chair.

" About what?", I said confused.

" About Luke being a vampire", she said meeting my gaze, " I saw it while everyone was running and I know you saw who else would throw a beer into the fire". I blushed and nodded then shrugged, " what are we going to do now?" " I hate to say this but there's nothing we can do just wearing turtlenecks and hope he leaves", she said sympathetically. " Agreed", I said nodding. " We're really screwed aren't we", she said seriously. " Yeah pretty much", I replied. " Want another beer?", she asked. " Yep", I said and we both got up.

The next day we dressed like proper young ladies for once except we were still wearing our leather jackets. I was wearing a gold sleeveless turtleneck and black jeans and Victoria was wearing a black short sleeved turtle neck with a gold buckle and blue skinny jeans. Ellen didn't get the memo or she just didn't listen because she was wearing a short leopard print dress that went halfway up her thighs. Abby was wearing a white tubetop and jean short shorts. Yvonne was wearing a baby blue sundress and white fishnets. I now knew why we were the school sluts first hand. Ellen, Abby and Yvonne hung around Luke all day and Victoria and I went out of our way to ignore him. After school I saw him heading back behind the school with boys and girls from our class. Somehow I got the impression he was looking for someone. Victoria and I sat in the classroom and opened the door listening to them talking. " Addison no there's no Addisons in this school", the girl said.

Damien was next and I was watching carefully this guy was looking for an Addison. " Luke Tanner I haven't seen you in ten years how's it going?", he said cheerfully. " You were first grade know any Addisons here probably a bookworm likes to watch the stars", he said conversationally. " Holy shit he's looking for you", Victoria said startled. I didn't know what to say none of my sarcastic jokes were popping into my head. " Oh mean Samantha right yeah I know her", Damien said relaxed. Luke actually leaned forward listening intently. " She's a little bit less bookish then you'd think", he said thoughtfully. " I didn't recognize her all the blondes have different eyes", he said uncertainly. " She isn't a blonde anymore in face you meet her last night trash talker great curves killer smile", he said shrugging. " Where does she hang out?", he said seriously. " Dude she's Easy V they don't hang out in space too long", he said in disbelief.

" Hey guys what are you doing?", I heard someone behind me ask. Ellen, Yvonne and Abby came walking over.

" Nothing hey Tanner", I called. He looked up and Victoria and I fingered him and then we all ran downstairs and outside. I hot wired a car and hit the gas. I didn't know what I was doing but strangely driving was like second nature to me. I was still in shock I was the one Luke was looking for and now I knew why. The mark. The mark on my neck had something to do with Luke he wanted me but that wasn't happening. I had stolen a black Mercedes it was fast and easy to drive. " Why did we steal the school's car we won in September", Ellen asked. " It needs to be ridden besides we won it and the principal promised it to me when I won that huge debate tournament", I said quickly. " Oh okay", she said relaxing.

" Let's go on a field trip whose in", I said loudly. " Me", they all said excitedly. We went to Ellen's house first and she filled a suitcase and a backpack and we put them in the trunk of her new Cadillac convertible and I taught her how to drive. We left a note not that anyone would notice we were gone our parents didn't care. We went to Abby's house next and packed her stuff then put it in her blue Volkswagen Beatle convertible. I packed two suitcases and a big backpack and grabbed my wallet. I put everything in my Mercedes and then we went to Yvonne's house. We put her stuff in her mint green BMW. Victoria packed like me and we put her stuff in her silver Porsche and I led the way keeping my sunglasses on. We skipped town and headed towards Houston. We got a huge suite and unpacked. We had rented it for two weeks but if things didn't change we would be here a long time. I got a huge red/gold floral bed it was like heaven laying on it. It was comfortable and beautiful and I felt relaxed on it. Victoria got a silver/green serpent bed like mine but hers had a canopy. Mine was four poster and with gold curtains around it. Ellen got a purple metallic bed with a place to put stuff in in her head board. Abby had a white bed with different coloured tiny polka dots. Yvonne was blue bed with white stripes and drawers in the bottom. We told them and surprisingly they believed us. I loved Houston the next morning I woke up and the sun was shining through the curtains blanketing me with warmth. I got up and put a baby blue tank top and white jeans. Victoria was wearing a pale pink sundress, Ellen was a lavender T-shirt and black jeans, Yvonne wearing a pale green cotton spaghetti strap dress and Abby was wearing a short white spaghetti strap shirt with a cream tanktop underneath and a white floral skirt. We left the black leather jackets in the closet leaving our old lives behind us. We went out shopping for clothes, groceries and other things. I bought a pocket knife for everyone for self defense and mace. " We should have done this years ago this place it's like paradise", Victoria sighed. " The sun is brighter here I love it", Abby said in her musical voice. " Can we stay here forever", Ellen asked melodically. " I'm for it you in S", Yvonne shrugged.

" Sounds good", I said feeling the air going through my hair. We bought warm weather clothes that were comfortable and ordinary. " I like these clothes way better it's quicker to get them on", Yvonne said thoughtfully. We stayed in our suite for a long time I loved Houston and it was like rehab without the feeling chats. We went clubbing every night but we read and chatted for the rest of the day and never brought guys back to the suite. All day I watched TV with the girls then we got dressed up for clubbing.

Victoria wore a white tanktop with a silver sequins cover and a silver skirt. Yvonne was wearing a cream blouse and a black mini skirt. I was wearing a white T-shirt, a jean jacket and some blue skinny jeans. Abby was wearing a black chiffon dress with a silver floral beading pattern and Ellen was wearing a red lace dress with a white leather coat. We didn't look like sluts anymore in fact we looked like average girls which wad the point. Ellen had her black hair tied back into a ponytail, Abby had her red hair tied into a tight bun, Yvonne straightened her hair and was wearing a pink knitted toque, Victoria was wearing a silver headband and I was wearing a tan bob hat. We looked completely different than usual in fact the staff liked us now that and applauded us as we walked towards the exit. We bowed and walked out and started down the street. Suddenly we were pulled into a dark alley and whoever it was covered our mouths to cover the screams. " Quiet", one of them said and slapping me hard across the face. I slapped them back bit their hand and screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard people running but the guy went in anyway and bit me on the neck. I screamed again as he took blood away. Suddenly he looked at something on my neck and backed off. " Men stop we just found ourselves a little runaway", he said looking at me. I felt faint but I could still move and think and that's all I needed to do. " Lord Tanner we found you girl in Houston", he said then I sprayed him with mace and the others did the same and we ran like hell. I saw more vampires heading this way so I broke up the back door of a restaurant and called out apologies as we ran off. We got out and rammed into someone. It was another vampire! We screamed and ran us again down the street. We snuck into a theatre and stopped screaming and hid in the crowds. " Hey you five okay?", a voice said. I looked over and there were two guys looking at us questioningly but one of them was the vampire from earlier so we ran again. I tripped on the rug and whacked my head against the window making me incredibly dizzy. We got to the next alley then I past out. I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!