Easy V Chapter 45

When I woke up it was sunny out so I rolled out of bed and went downstairs. " When we get to California you need new clothes it's too risky to do that in New York", Becca said as we got into the BMW. We made it over the border easily. " So how are your twins?", Lorena asked me. " They're safe that's all I know", I said sadly. " Everything is going to work out don't worry", Becca assured me. I smiled but then went back to looking out the window brooding. We got to New York at midnight and got a hotel room and decided to see Lyla in the morning. I made some coffee in the morning and sipped it while I made breakfast. " Hello oh you must be Sam", a brunette said walking in. " And you're Lyla", I guessed. " Yeah it's nice to meet the girl behind the legend", she said shaking my hand. " Same", I laughed.

" Yeah I heard about the situation and I'd like to help", she said politely.

" Really?", I said surprised. " Really I have a plan I want to run by you", she said sitting down on a stool. " Shot", I said leaning against the counter.

" Well once we get to Houston we scouted then", she said then launched into detailed plan. It was perfect and the scary thing was it would probably work. " Good plan the place is a ghost town so we can stay in my old suite and raid the market", I suggested.

" Perfect we leave in ten minutes", Lorena walking in. " We should be in California tomorrow", Becca said following her in. We packed up the BMW and got some gas and snacks then took off again. We talked about our families on the way there and played would you rather. I had a lot in common with them we got along and it was like an instant connection. Laughing and chatting with them was like second nature light and natural.

We listened to music singing along to Taylor Swift, Marianas Trench, etc. We stayed in hotel in Oregon for the night. We all got up early and called Andrea saying to meet us in Las Vegas. We meet her in a cafe and we discussed the plan. Andrea was a redhead with dark green eyes. She was a kindred spirit and in fact that night we went out drinking. We called out things while we drank shots. We were laughing and chatting and Lorena fell off her stool and Andrea couldn't stop laughing. Becca and I led them out to the dance floor. We danced with guys and couldn't stop giggling. After that we went shopping at the local flea market. We tried on clothes and took pictured and used our credit cards.

The next morning I felt smashed but happy for the first time in a long time.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!!