Easy V Chapter 11

I woke up laying next to Oliver and moaned happily warmed by the sun. I felt him stroking my hair and knew he was awake. " Morning beautiful", he said kissing me on the cheek. " Morning handsome", I smiled kissing him on the lips. " Sleep well?", he asked a smile playing on his lips. " Great you?", I said casually. " Best", he said kissing me on the nose. " You keep missing", I moaned. " How's this", he said kissing me passionately on the lips. " Better how's this?", I said kissing again wrapping my arms around him. " Come on jailbait we have to get up", he sighed. " Do we have to", I groaned. " Yeah I can smell breakfast", he said getting up wrapping his housecoat around him. " I guess", I sighed putting mine on. " How are you feeling", he asked. " Thirsty you?", I asked tying my hair back. " Starving", he sighed. I changed into a red velvet spaghetti strap top and some black jeans. He was wearing a black dress shirt and dark wash blue jeans. We kissed once more than went out of our room and into the living room then into the kitchen. " Morning", Abby said happily. " Morning A what's for breakfast?", I said walking over and sitting on the stool next to her.

" Let's go my eggo", she said excitedly.

" Oh goody", I said cheerfully. " And bacon of course", David said sitting on the other stool. " Well of course", Yvonne said skipping over. " Where's the food I'm starving you cook too slow", Will complained. " Oh shut up", Tucker snapped. " Who woke sleepy beauty up?", Lawrence yawned. " Stop calling me that you heard me say I wanted to sleep in until noon", Tucker asked. None of us raised our hands and he sighed heavily. " What is wrong with you people it's nine don't you sleep", Ellen said walking over. " See she gets it", Tucker pointed out. " No one understands you man", Oliver said shaking his head. " Who gave you permission to speak", he said annoyed.

" I did", I said pecking Oliver on the cheek. Everyone went about their business and we continued to argue.

" Hey jailbait catch", Lawrence said throwing my thermos. I catch it easily and everyone applauded and I opened it and drank the pig's blood. I closed it licked my lips and put it down on the counter. I was a vampire and so were Oliver, Will, Tucker, David and Lawrence. Oliver and I were dating or I guess you could call it that. He turned to keep me from dying or getting bitten by his asshole of a brother Luke. This was after we found my best friend Victoria was really Oliver's muse Josephine. She was turned by Luke and he tried to use her to tempt Oliver but Oliver and I already were in love so it didn't work. The last time I saw them was the night I was turned two weeks ago. Luke hadn't entered my mind lately and I hoped he'd given up could I be that lucky. We went to a movie last night and afterwards Oliver and I had our own fun before we fell asleep. This morning we fought for the remote like always. We turned the couch into a bed and ate our breakfast using a tray instead of at the table a bad habit I taught Oliver. We watched Wipeout and ate our eggos and bacon. The others joined us and David kissed Yvonne on the cheek as they sat down. The two of them had a lot in common and it was like a match made in heaven. Their relationship was way less complicated than mine. David worked at a Best Buy nearby and Yvonne was working there part time taking online courses like the rest of us to finish high school. Tucker worked at a local restaurant as a chef and was dating Abby. Believe it or not Ellen and Lawrence were going out they fought constantly then ended up in their room apologizing in their own way. Will was the only one who wasn't in a relationship. I was happier than I'd ever been and I didn't think life got better than this.

I could actually go places now without people chasing me and trying to bite me. Today I went shopping with Abby and we went to the makeup section.

" Miss would you like to try our new perfume", a girl said excitedly. " I'm going to look for some new earrings see ya", Abby said waving goodbye.

" Would you like to try it?", the girl persisted. " Sure whatever", I said distractedly. She sprayed it and suddenly I breathed it. Mace shit this wasn't good. I stepped back then past out but someone caught me. I woke up laying in a dark alley with Oliver next to me. " What happened?", I asked sitting up. " They found us the others got away everything's okay though", he said stroking my hair. " Good I love you", I said kissing him on the lips. He kissed me back and the kiss lasted a long time then he pulled away and smirked, " want to go somewhere?"

" Anywhere", I sighed. He drove us over to my old suite that was now all cleaned up. " It's fixed I love this place", I said spinning around taking it in. I went into my room and flopped onto my old bed. I rolled over and felt the sun fill my face. " I'm cold", I moaned after a minute. I felt him wrap his hands around me and I felt a small smile play across my lips as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. He pulled off my shirt while I pulled open his button up shirt. " I love you", he whispered. I kissed him again and pulled off my jeans and he kissed down my neck and farther down undoing my bra and soon we were doing more than kissing as the sun went down in the sky. I past out losing myself in the ecstasy relaxed and openly giving myself to him. I closed my eyes and moaned lightly as he went past my defenses. I woke up to the morning light feeling me with warmth.

I got up went into the kitchen and listened to music while I made scrambled eggs and ham. I sipped the blood from my bag and turned off the stove when the food was down and turned to coffeemaker on. I ate and expected Oliver to come but he stayed asleep which was weird because like me he was an early riser. I got changed into a white lace top and a short jean skirt. I went onto my laptop and did today's lessons then watched Gossip Girl since Oliver was still asleep. I didn't like that he was taking so long it annoyed me. Once Gossip Girl was over I listened to music and danced around. At noon he finally woke up and I gave him the silent treatment while he ate breakfast. " What's wrong love?", he asked and I looked over and he was sitting at the table. " You took too long getting up I was all by myself", I complained. " Sorry hon I'm up now what do you want to do", he said putting his plate in the sink and sat down next to me. " Can we go out somewhere I've been in this apartment five hours it's boring", I whined. " I'm sorry love but it's safer here I don't want you to get hurt", he said putting his arms around me. " Don't I'm mad at you", I said as his breath ran down the back of my neck. " What was that?", he said kissing my neck. " Never mind", I said turning around and kissing him.

" You're so beautiful am I forgive?", he asked. " I'll tell you later", I said putting my arms around his neck. He stood up and we started making out and he putting me up against the wall. He grazed me and I cried out filled with love and joy. I kissed him on the chest then on the neck and kicked open the door and laughed as we fell onto the bed. The week past much the same we were hiding but we still had our fun a lot of fun in fact it was weird it seemed to be about all we did. Eat, sleep and make love it was a steady rhythm but it felt strange it was like Oliver was a different person. There were no surprises I was basically living on a schedule and I didn't like it but I didn't say anything. I woke up this morning with Oliver still asleep and made breakfast then danced for awhile. I remembered dancing with Oliver and played Someday We'll Know and danced around. I waited for Oliver to wake up it took forever and my phone rang and I ran to answer it excitedly. " Hello", I said cheerfully.

" Sam is that you?", the voice said.

" Yeah", I said confused, " what is it Abby?" " On my fourteenth birthday party what did you give me?", she asked seriously. " A ruby necklace from Tiffany's it was special order why?", I asked confused. " It's her oh god I've missed you where are you?", she said excitedly. " At the new apartment didn't Oliver tell you", I said surprised.

" He's been with you?", she said getting more confused. " Yeah all week why?", I said getting a little confused. " Well we thought never mind are you bipolar or something", she said annoyed. " No", I said annoyed. " Whatever thanks for kicking us out bitch", she said angrily.

" WHAT", I said shocked. " You heard me go to hell", she said then hung up. Now so was really confused and hurt trying to decipher what she said.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

Please!!!!!!