The time with Mana...

Allen's POV

We were on the V.I.P. seat in the train and I playing some card games with Lavi,Lenalee and Kanda(he really just literally drops his cards) and I always lose.
"No fair I lose again~"I whined throwing my cards at the table.I sulked and crossed my arms in anger.

"Haha~When you where normal,You always win"Lavi laughed and Lenalee giggled.

"But Brother Kanda wins even dou he doesn't tries"I pointed out the truth and Kanda rolled his eyes at me.

"It's alright Allen-kun,you'll win"Lenalee said to cheer me up.I smiled and waited until we get to the station.We got there at midnight and we went straight to a hotel and slept.I was in a room with Lavi the other room next to me was lenalee's and on my left it was Kanda's room.I slept soundly and a sudden dream like memory flashed in my mind.
[Dream]
I was crying and kneeled down to Mana,who was dying from the crash and heaviness of the cart.I cried there for many hours and Mana looked at me with a painful face.

'Allen,keep walking never stop' Mana said with his last strength and I held his hand as his pulse slowly disappear together with his body heat.

'MANA?!'I cried out in pain to lose my adoptive father.

After a few months,I sat near Mana's grave sobbing in pain without eating and drinking I just simply look like a sad child.Then a big man with a clown suite and big wide smile showed up,he bowed down with his hat and twirled his talking umbrella.

'Boy do you want to bring back your beloved father from those wicked gods?~♥'The man stated within his smiling face.I was too depressed by Mana's death that I didn't think of him as a suspicious being when he told me he will revive Mana I simply agreed without second thoughts.

'Call his name and he will come' he waved his hand up and a skull like structure rised from the ground.

'MANA!' I shouted and a lightning speed spark and hit the skull and a light like line made a name on the skull's forehead writing Mana.

'A-allen'He called out and then when I walked closer in joy of his comback.' You made me an Akuma!'He added slicing my left eye and blood flowed down on its wound.

'M-Mana?!Ahhh?!'The pain of the wound started to hurt and he tackled me on the ground I was unable to move.Until my left hand enlarged itself and sliced The skull's arms and I was on the ground panting when my hand started to moving to Mana against my will.

'Mana run!RUN!'I shouted as my enlarged hand crawled to Mana and Mana stared at it and getted up from the ground.

'Allen,I love you~Kill me' He said then my hand killed him.From that day I sat beside Mana's grave and not a single tear left to shred with a face of a lifeless child display on my face.A mysterious man walked to me.

'Do you want to be an Exorcist,Boy?' He stated and everything changed.
[End of Dream]

Lavi's POV

I never thought Allen quickly gives up.
We went to our room and slept for the night.I lay down on and faced the wall with Allen on the opposite side sleeping.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH?!"A voice in pain screamed from behind me.I turned around and saw Allen shouting and gripping his left eye and his left hand.I stood up and went closer to him.Then suddenly his left hand activated and almost sliced me into half.

"Lavi Allen-kun What happened?!"Lenalee said concerned.
"Did something happened to thr beansprout?"Yu asked while they enter the room shock to see that Allen's left hand innocence activated and was massive almost within the room while he held his left eye and shhouted in pain.

"What's happening to him?!"They stated and we went closer to him and held him down and we saw his left eye bleeding.

"MAANNAA!RUN!RUN AWAY!"Allen shouted and then he quieted down tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Lavi His left eye is bleeding!"Lenalee said in concern and took a first aid kit.

"Hey look at the beansprout's hair it's changing color"Yu ststed and we saw little by little Allen's hair turned pure white as snow.After treating him,He woke up.

"Mana?Master?"He stated half asleep but when he mentioned Mana his a tear fell.
"Allen-kun are you alright?"Lenalee asked while Allen was a little depressed.

"Urg...What is that?!"He started to vomit and then he stated while he pointed at the room service who recently came in.Maybe he saw the soul.

"Guys it might be an Akuma"We jump up and attacked it and It really was but it ended without a hassle.