f o u r t e e n

"Soon, I'll tell you, Alpha. For now, you shall be on your way. It's not safe at night." He motioned to the sun setting.

I nodded about to head for the door until I felt myself get the oxygen taken away from me.

Black dots clouded my vision as I silently closed my eyes.

Unknown

Silas dragged Kenny's lifeless body out a secret door and into a vehicle. Following the faint scent of Kenny's, he found his pack house, carefully placing him on a sofa.

When he noticed that it looked foreign for no one not to notice his entrance, Silas slammed the door closed, running off into the night.

Pharrah

I opened my door and travelled down the hallway. Blood, from my hand due to me biting it so hard, trickled down.

My baby kicked when I saw Kenny asleep peacefully once more.

Rubbing my belly, I shrugged off the fire I endured earlier. It must have been something non life threatening. But I'll be sure to mention it to the pack Doctor. I am fine. For now.

The morning rays of the sun woke me up to a Kenny laying behind me with tear stains on his cheeks.

I instantly felt bad and cuddled him. His arms automatically encircled around me as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, love. I should have stayed here."

I nodded embracing his enchanting warmth.

"I'll always love you."

"Me too." I said as he began to bite a little of my mark. I almost screamed of the pleasure.

"Prove it."

"Urghh!" I shrieked with sweat dropping onto my hospital gown. The doctor and staff were frantically awaiting the arrival of a little boy. I looked over and Kenny's face was green as he looked down there.

"One more push, Luna!" The doctor screamed.

Kenny growled when it was a male doctor but then suddenly a piercing cry demanded attention as it echoed from the walls. I smiled happily as the baby was getting cleaned up.

Then that smile went away. A need to push was strong as I squeezed the life from Kenny's hand. The doctor noticed this and came back.

"Looks like we got another one!"

Kenny passed out as I gave more pushes.