chapter one

"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you." 

-Unknown

-

Zayn groaned and cursed under his breath as his morning alarm rang. Seconds later, a pair of sweet, slightly chapped lips began to kiss his own, making him grin.

"Good mornin', baby," he whispered.

"Mornin', Z," Niall quietly replied. Zayn helped him sit up in bed, mindful of Niall's pregnant tummy. Zayn put his hands on it and looked up when Niall covered up Zayn's hands with his own paler, rougher ones.

"How're you feelin', babe?" He asked.

"Good!" Niall chirped. "I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night, so that's a bonus!" He tilted his head up for another kiss, which his husband gladly gave him. Zayn looked over at the small alarm clock after a few minutes of blissful silence and sighed before untangling himself from Niall and getting out of bed for a shower.

Niall managed to get up and out of bed by himself and moved out of their room and across the hall to wake their five-year old twin sons, Liam and Louis, up for their first day back at Reception after the winter holidays. He internally cooed when he opened the door. For as much as they argued, the boys couldn't go a day without seeing each other. Louis was wrapped up in Liam's tiny, chubby baby arms, snoring quietly into the other's chest. Liam's eyes slowly blinked open, and he smiled adorably when he saw Niall standing there. 

"Hi, daddy!"He said softly, careful as to not wake his sleeping brother. Niall sat down on the edge of their bed, mindful not to sit on Louis' tiny bare feet.

"Hey, love! Did you have a good night?" Liam nodded and stopped cuddling Louis so he could hug Niall. Louis, unfortunately, had woken up and whined he saw Liam wasn't with him anymore. "Li, come back!" He pouted, reaching his little arms out in a vain attempt to get his twin to come back to him.

"It's time to wake up, Lou-bear," Niall said. "Papa's taking you to school, and it's your first day back, remember?" Louis slowly woke up and immediately climbed on top of the Batman themed sheets to snuggle into Niall's other side that Liam wasn't occupying. Niall cuddled his babies for a few more minutes before having them get up to get dressed into their school uniforms. He got off of the tiny bed with only a little difficulty and made his way downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast for his family.

-

The twins were now seated at the dining room table, happily munching on french toast when Zayn came down the stairs, dressed in a classic black dress shirt with matching pants and shoes. He had left the top three buttons on his shirt undone, and he had also rolled up the sleeves halfway to show off some of his tattoos. Liam reached his arms out for Zayn, who happily obliged in hugging him and kissing his forehead.

"Hi, papa!" Liam let out as he snuggled into Zayn's neck. 

"Hi, Li!" Zayn cheerily. Niall looked fondly over at the two; Liam was such a Papa's boy. Ever since he learned how to walk, Liam was always following Zayn around like a lost puppy. Zayn glanced over at Niall, put his son down, and walked over to where his husband was standing by the sink.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay today, darlin'?" Zayn asked worriedly. "You're due next month, babe,"

"I'm sure, Z! You know I'll call you if anything happens!" Niall reassured him. Zayn looked as if he wanted to say something else, but he decided against it, and instead decided to go collect the boys' now empty plates. As soon as they left to go grab their little backpacks, Niall pulled Zayn in by the braces he was wearing and kissed him hard on the lips. Zayn caged Niall against the counter by keeping one arm around his waist and gripping the edge of the sink with the other hand. Niall whined when he heard their kids come back down the hallway,

"I know, baby," Zayn squeezed his hip comfortingly. "I know. Maybe we can go for it again tonight if you're up for it, yeah?" He swore and moved in to kiss Niall again. Pregnant sex wasn't the best, especially at this late in the term, but Niall took what he got. They broke apart just in time as Liam and Louis came running into the kitchen. 

"Well, go on then," Niall sighed, handing Zayn a cinnamon bagel, an apple and a mug of coffee. 

"C'mon, boys! Let's go!" Zayn said slipping on his jacket and slinging his laptop bag over his shoulder. Niall said goodbye to each one of his sons and helped them into their coats. Zayn started towards the door, but Niall grabbed his hand and pulled him close again. They kissed sweetly, Zayn pecking Naill's lips once more, moving his hands down to Niall's tummy. Zayn felt their baby move around, his smile so big it was almost blinding.

"I love you, Zayn." Niall said quietly.

"I Love You more, Niall Malik." Zayn replied. Even after almost ten years of knowing each other, Niall never got tired of hearing those three words. 

-

yayyyy!!!!! new story!!!!! :D tell me if you guys like it, okay?

25.10.15