Back at Camp

{Percy}

After driving for what seemed like forever, Argus pulled over at Thalia's tree. All of us jumped out of the van and ran down the hill as Argus struggled with all our bags.

All of the campers seem to immediately stir and then they all ran out of their cabins in the commons area, looking like a bunch of ants. They ran to meet us and tackled us.

That night at the camp fire, we told our stories.

Campers gasped, or laughed, and we filled in every detail.

We ate marshmallows and s'mores, and then after that, we had a capture the flag game. To say the least, that night we were treated like royalty. The next day was a chariot race, but seeing we were gone a whole year, we could race since we hadn't built our chariots. So we all sat together, watching the racers, chatting, and wondering if we would be going to Goode next year- not to mention Annabeth and I were kissing a bit.

Leo said it didn't matter if we were going back to Goode or not, Kelsey and him would still go on dates and text. I'm just glad that my girlfriend is a demigod too, so I don't have to explain why I'm late to every date to a mortal who is veiled by the mist.

It ended up that the Athena cabin won first, and Ares won second. The Hermes, Apollo, Hecate, and Demeter cabins had crashed.

Everybody from Athena, including Annabeth, ran to meet their cabin mates who had won. Everybody from Ares, including Clarisse, ran to their cabin mates who had gotten second.

At lunch, the loral wreaths were handed out to the driver and defender. Athena's driver and defender got a golden loral wreath, and Ares driver and defender got a silver loral wreath.

We celebrated, and had a toast. Then Chiron called the 'Goode Participants' as the campers had started calling us, to the big house.

We called our parents first and assured them we were still living.

Then Chiron settled us down in the living room with some soda, as well as chips and dip.

"Did you enjoy your time at Goode?" Chiron asked. We looked at each other, and then I spoke for all of us.

"Yeah, mostly. Carey didn't bother us after prom though. I didn't think she was so desperate she stalked us, snuck in our house, and fed me a love potion." I say.

"Yes." Chiron agreed. "You begin to question her mortality." Everybody glanced at each other, and Chiron continued. "She is mortal."

"Can she see through the mist?" Clarisse asked.

"Undetermined... But I'm leaning towards no." Chiron sighed.

"DAYUM... That girl is all creeps!" Leo exclaimed.

"Leo, language. We have new campers this year, and we have 7 and 8 year olds as well. You teens will have to start watching your language. I know you are able to freely cuss at high school but you are back at camp now." Chiron scolded. "Anyways, if you enjoyed it, I was wondering..."

Chiron clapped, and Thalia, Reyna, and Octavian walked in.

"We will let you go back to Goode next year. A new floor has been designed under yours, for them, with a staircase connecting to your living area, that connects you guys." Chiron smiled. "You'll be seniors."

"We can go back to Goode?" I asked, happily.

"Yes," Chiron smiled. "Yes you may."

"YES! We can go back to Goode!" Leo yelled. "Percabeth's goin' to Goode again!"

Right you are Leo! The sequel will be released on October 30th, 2015.

Thank you guys for reading. You guys have shown so much support.

Favorite, comment, and share.

Percy out! (Until Percabeth at Goode book 2)