Thanks to the home theater sound system for adding spark to our romance. We forgot about the movie and were busy with our own scene. 

Then we had a lip lock and the kiss lasted till eternity. She hugged me tightly, like a baby and slept within few minutes as the Alcohol was ruling her mind somewhere. I too was feeling sleepy and so, even I slept, with Jianna in my arms. It really was a lovely feeling. The world seemed dreamlike. 

Thanks to my buddies Karan and Arnika, the drinks, and most importantly, Mr. SRK- The King of Romance. 

The proposal mission was lost somewhere in the air of our love and romance.

When we wake up, Jianna felt shy as we were draped in a single duvet. She quickly disrupted the eye-contact. 

"Jianna, I'm very sorry. I..." Before, I could complete my statement; she shut me by patting a small kiss on my lips and we hugged each other. Jianna closed her eyes and rushed to the bathroom. I too got up quickly and arranged the cushions and bed sheet.

She shyly came out after fifteen minutes.   

"I should leave now. Take care." I rushed towards the drawing room and got my keys. 

"Atiksh, wait..." I ignored her words and ran towards the parking. I started my car and drove back home. 

I checked my cell phone after reaching home. There were in all 25 missed calls and 8 messages, all from Karan and Arnika. I didn't reply to any and took a shower. Mom called me for breakfast, but my appetite was lost, so I skipped my breakfast and went to Karan's place. 

"Where were you man? I'd called you so many times but no answer from your side. All well? You proposed her na?" Karan bombarded the questions on me. But I was silent and sat like a statue on his bed. 

"Atiksh, what's wrong? Speak up bro." he shouted. 

"I... We... I made a great mistake. I ruined everything yaar."   

"Means? Will you please explain me everything in detail, so that I can understand the situation."

I narrated him the whole scene. 

"What?" he was shocked. 

"I know, but, I don't know how all that happened. Nothing was planned, you know na..." I answered helplessly. 

"Yeah...But... Okay, first tell me, how was Jianna's mood in the morning? Was she angry?" 

"I don't think so. I tried to apologize but she shut me by a kiss. She even asked me to wait but I didn't." 

"Ohhh... That means she is okay with this. No need to worry, chill dude! It clearly shows that she too likes you." 

"Ahhh... You think so?" 

"Areee, I'm damn sure yaar. And what's wrong with you man? You're the star of our college, Mr. Playboy." 

"I know that, but she's Jianna... Not like those silly college butterflies." 

"Haan, that's true. But don't worry dear, vo bhi maan jayegi." 

"I hope so. Thanks buddy! Now you go else you'll be late for lectures. Arnika must be waiting."

"Aren't you coming with me?" 

"No yaar... Don't have guts to face her." 

"Oye! What's nonsense? Kitne din ghar pe padaa rahega. One day or the other, you have to go and even face her." 

"Ya... but not today." 

"What about her surprise birthday party? You have to attend that." 

"No yaar. I can't." 

"Okay! As you wish. I won't force you much. Take your time." 

"Thanks, bye." 

I didn't go to college that day. Karan informed me that even Jianna was absent. Next day was Sunday. We didn't contact each other in those two days. Karan asked me to talk to her once, but I couldn't. 

[Arnika's call] 

"Wow hero! Kya baat hai... Appetizer ke bill pe main course ka mazaa. Great going." 

"Hah? You... you know everything. Who told you? Karan?" 

"No... your darling Jianna." 

"Jiahhh... Did she tell you everything? Is she angry with me? Hw's she now?" 

"Relax Atiksh... Yes, everything (she giggled) Don' worry, she's fine and not at all angry. In fact she said that you a are very sweet and nice guy. And she never expected that you could be so romantic." 

"Really! What else did she say about me?" 

"That's it. Now bye, I've some work." 

"Okay, bye. Thanks." 

I was happy to know that Jianna was not angry with me and happier to know that she thinks I'm romantic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errr.... I know, the chapter is quite filmy. I was too engrossed in the movie while writing the chapter that I blended it completely. And then I thought not to change it. I hope I didn't disappoint you much.

Lets see what comes next.

P.S.: Will start a new story soon. It will be collection of One or two liner quotes.