Blast

"Atiksh, you enjoy the movie. I'll clean all this quickly and then we'll together watch it." Jianna said, placing the glass in tray. 

"Areee dear, I'll help you first, and then we'll together enjoy the movie." I said to impress her and even she didn't argue. She took the glass and went to kitchen for cleaning them. I arranged the cushions and other stuff. In the background, King Khan was singing the Chhalla Song with his guitar. 

I couldn't understand what magic do those big brown eyes were doing on my mind. The boy, who thought twice even before picking up a glass of water, was today, cleaning the house. It reminded me of Govinda's movie- Mai tere pyaar mae kya-kya naa bana Meena(Jianna)... Kabhi bana cleaner, kabhi Kamina... However, I loved all that. 

"So, everything is done. Ahhhh.. My head is aching. I don't know what happened suddenly." 

The alcohol was showing its effect. I made her sit comfortably on the couch and got a glass of water for her, with few drops of lemon juice. 

"Thanks Atiksh, I'm feeling better now. Sit, let's enjoy the movie." She held my hand and made me sit, next to her. The feel of her hand was heavenly. 

"Wowww... Shah Rukh and Katrina are looking awesome together. Ishq Shava... Haaye, Mushq Shava.. la la la laa..." Jianna was dancing with SRK and Katrina. 

Shaukh hai... Shock se lagne kaa... Saans mae saans uljhaa toh zaraa.. 

The lyrics were giving me shock. My mission was still pending. The movie was going on and Jianna was watching it with full concentration- as she was SRK's huge fan. But my concentration was more on Jianna and my mission. 

Jianna came closer to me and held my hand. I was happy but also doubtful whether it was my charm, SRK's effect or else the ALCOHOL effect... Well, whatever it was, I was enjoying it. 

Saans mae teri... saans mili toh... The song aroused both of us. 

I asked her for dance and forwarded my hand. She smiled and held my hand. We both got down from the couch. 

Our eyes met- I was lost in her eyes- the sparkling, mysterious eyes- then met our hands and finally our heart. I held her in my arms tightly. She closed her eyes. I kissed on her forehead, then eyes, cheeks and finally on those two beautiful pink petals. Her lips were as soft as the morning dew. I brushed my lips slowly over her lips. It's not that I kissed her for the first time, but still it was different feeling today, a divine one. My hands reached her waistline. I managed to get my hand on her bare waist. I could feel the warmth of those beautiful feminine curves. She felt a bit shy and quickly pushed herself back. 

I held her hand, we hugged each other. She rested her head on my chest quietly. It's impossible for me to describe that heavenly feeling. Trust me; this was the world's best feeling. I never felt this for anyone before. 

I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. She brought her face to mine and touched my cheek, brushing it softly with her fingers. I leaned slowly and kissed her again, and she kissed back. 

She closed her eyes, parted her lips as I ran my fingers up and down her arms, slowly lightly. I kissed her neck, her cheek, and her eyelids. 

I ran my tongue along her neck while my hands moved over her smooth hot skin of her breasts, down her belly, past her navel and up again. I was stuck by her beauty. Her shimmering hair trapped the light and made it sparkle. Her skin was soft and beautiful, almost glowing in the night lamp. I felt her hand on my back, beckoning me. 

Kab tak hosh sambhale koi.... Hosh udde toh udd jane do... 

The lines very well suited to our situation at that moment.