I love you Mom

At night, I was sitting in my room, with the card in my hand, tears in my eyes and the ocean of thoughts in my heart. I was thinking, whether to give this card to mom or not.

What to write, how to give the card, what to say, how to react- such questions were continuously haunting my mind.

I closed my eyes and started searching the answer in my heart. I saw Jianna's smiling face and remembered her words- "Kuch sawaloon ko waqt ke bharose chhodne mae he samajhdari hai. Waqt ke sath jawab mil he jata hai."

I quickly got up, took a paper and pen and started writing. With every word that I was writing, tears were rolling down from my eyes. Finally, after six drafts of trials, I wrote a poem, which seemed worth. I quickly took a glitter pen and wrote the poem in the card. With every word of the song, I was recalling the moments when I had hurt my mom, with my harsh words and actions.

After completing the poetry I went to sleep, with the gust of emotions in my heart.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today & make a new ending." All the best!

My day started with Jianna's thought and her good wishes.

I got up early and got ready for the college. While searching for my clothes, I noticed a shirt which mom had bought for me, but I never wore it because of my EGO. I took that shirt and thought of wearing it. And after thinking for ten minutes, I finally wore it. I took my books and card and came downstairs.

Mom, as usual, was waiting for me at the dining table for breakfast. I went and sat next to her.

Normally I used to sit at the opposite corner. She served me the breakfast; I didn't interrupt and allowed her to do whatever she wanted. She said that I was looking very handsome and I could feel her happiness.

I held her hand firmly, looked straight into her eyes and said "Happy Mother's Day Maa... I'm very sorry, for everything." I said and handed the greeting card to her.

She opened the card and read the poem.

With every word, she had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She finished the poem, rubbed her tears and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry mom... very sorry!"

"I love you beta. It's alright."

She fed me breakfast with her hands. I could feel the happiness which she got from all this. Jianna was correct. No one can beat a mother's love. I did so many mistakes but still she forgave me for everything.

I was feeling very happy and relaxed. My heart had lightened.

With a sweet smile on my face, I went to the college.

I narrated the whole incidence to Jianna and thanked her wholeheartedly to make me realize the importance of Mother in our life and even helping me selflessly, to sort out everything. Thanks my Angel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A emotional chapter :)