War II (B) (And much more)

"Interesting! And it's good that we'll have our personal guide with us." Divyank commented.

"Think once again Divyank. I had experienced a tour with Jianna. She'll take you to each and every possible corner of the city and will bore you with the history of every place."  Arnika warned Divyank.

"Are you so attached to history, Jianna?" Karan inquired. 

"Yeah! I love history. I want to become a historian and research every place of this world."

"Nice. So you started working upon it?" I asked Jianna.

"Yes. I have even sent my researches to BBC- London regularly. Who knows, some fine day I receive a call from there that I'm selected by their channel and...."

"And you'll be off to London?" I completed her sentence sadly.

"Ofcourse. The next moment only."

"What about your studies and college?"

"To be very frank, I don't have any interest in getting degree. It's just for my CV not for my knowledge. And if time will permit, I'll complete my studies externally."

I was sad to hear that she will leave me. Karan pressed my hand to console me.

"Ok Miss Historian. Now cut the crap and let's discuss the important things for our tour."

"Correct Arnika. Wise bhi Jianna abhi thodi jaa rahi hai. Bohot der hai." Karan said looking at me.

"Haan so what about the camera? Who will get it? Jianna, your professional camera can capture beautiful pics of everyone and you undoubtedly are a very good photographer. "

"Thanks for your compliment, Arnika. But you know this very well that it is not going to work on me. My camera will capture beautiful pictures of Jaipur. So just forget it."

"You already have many clicks of Jaipur, then?"

"Still many more to take. However, don't worry darling, my dig cam is all yours. You can even take dad's handy cam. Happy?"

"Very happy. Love you!"

"Shit man! I was waiting for fight." Karan taunted.

"How mean.."

"Don't worry Karan; you'll get a chance to see a fight at Jaipur." Arnika said.

"Why?"  First word from Reema.

"Because Jiah madam will be lost in monuments of Jaipur all the time and she'll even forget that we are with her. So, there will be a perfect scene for fighting with her."

"Ohh.... I see."

"What else should we carry?" Divyank asked Jianna.

"Medicines. Take all necessary medicines which you fell will be necessary for you. We can't rely on the place for this as we don't know at what time where we will be."

"Jianna thanks a lot for this most important reminder. I almost forgot to keep my medicines. I would have been in a big trouble without them." Reema said in a grateful tone.

"Which medicines? You are undergoing some treatment kya?"

"Yes Atiksh, she has migraine problem. Don't worry Rimz. I have already kept your medicines."

" Awww... How sweet! I wish someone takes this much care of mine too."

"Karan hai naa? " I said to Arnika.

They both looked at each other and smiled. Jianna tried to avoid the conversation.

"Okay now. I guess everything is clear except the train timing." Jianna said.

"Gangaur Express – will leave from central @ 6:30 p.m."  Divyank answered.

"So we should reach central by 6:00 p.m."

"Of course Karan .Why are you behaving like a dumb?"

"Because he is the one.. heheh.."

"Well said, Jianna." Arnika teased Karan. And we all laughed.

"If we are done with the discussion, let's go home. We even have to finish the packing. Why to waste time!"

Everybody's mood was spoiled to hear Reema's comment .There was complete silence for a moment. Jianna finally spoke.

"Ya guys! It's too late. let's go."

It was obvious from her face that what she was speaking and what she wished was completely different. She was not at all happy with Reema's words. But still she managed the moment.

"Okay then. We'll meet on Thursday, directly at station."   Karan said and we all stood up to leave.

"Bye everyone. Take care. Let's go Divyank."

We all went to our respective homes and waited for Thursday.

We all met at the station @ 6:00 p.m. on Thursday.  Miss Alina and Prof. Dutta took a quick attendance to make sure that every student was present.

The train came and everyone chose their berth. Jianna selected the middle berth as it was her favourite, she said. I chose the upper berth opposite to her so that I could see her sleeping. Train left from Central. Everyone was settled till it reached Borivali station.

All were busy with their own work- some were chit-chatting, some playing cards, reading novels, enjoying songs, movies, games etc. Divyank and Reema were engrossed in themselves unknown from the world. Arnika was reading a novel. I and Karan were watching a movie in my tablet. Correction- Karan was watching movie and I was watching Jianna, who was busy typing something in her laptop. I didn't ask her anything but was engrossed in silently observing her beauty.

She looked like a Doll, very cute and jolly, always wearing a sweet and beautiful smile on her face. If I were a poet, I would have written a poem, describing her inner and outer beauty and her facial expression. She was very sensible with her expressions. Her eyes spoke with her words. I was lost in my imaginary world but as usual Karan disturbed me and brought me back to the real world. 

I didn't even realize that we had reached Surat. We had dinner and everyone was ready to sleep. We took our respective seats. Everyone slept with the dreams of the 'Gulabi Nagari'. I admired the beautiful face of my sleeping beauty- Jianna. She was looking very pretty even while sleeping. Her face had a magical peace. I was unable to concentrate on anything else.

Jianna actually came as a magic in my life. I experienced many changes in myself in this one year; and all changes were positive. The boy, who never cared to look at a girl and praise her, was today admiring the beauty of a sleeping girl. I even called my parents twice to inform that I am okay. Even mom was shocked, as I never cared to pick her call when I was with friends. This way, my behavior was changing gradually.

_________________________________________________________________________________

How's it going guys?? New chapter... here and in their lives! Jaipur Diaries.

Early update this time!!!