War II (A) (And much more)

Time for the Books War II. Yes, dates for 2nd Semester Exams were out. This time I was very sure that anyhow I had to clear all the papers with better grades. 

Even Jianna told me the same thing. She even started making notes for me, in a very simple and easy language, so that I could understand easily. She used to teach me daily for two hours and explain all the chapters. She even called or texted me frequently to remind me of studies. 

Her faith in me was the only motivating factor for me.

We all genuinely studied for the exams. Again the cycle of night studies started. This time my concentration was more on studies than Jianna. I even had queries to be solved. Jianna rightly said that the magic should be in us; we should have confidence that whatever we touch becomes interesting. I started enjoying my studies.  

Mom & dad were also happy and satisfied to see my dedications towards the studies. They tried to help me in all the possible ways. Mom used to prepare my favorite dishes at lunch and dinner. She cleaned my room herself, to make a pleasant environment for studies. Dad used to be awake with me late night.

Initially, I thought that dad was spying me by being awaken. He doesn't trust me or doubts me; by this I got irritated. But before taking any action, I discussed the matter with Jianna. She told me that he was doing so, so that I don't feel lonely or sleepy. I was convinced with her and thanked dad for being there with me. He was very happy with my thankful gesture.

Finally, the exams started and this time instead of worrying or being scared, I was happy and confident. I was satisfied with my presentation in all papers. I didn't even think of copying this time. I was enjoying my papers. 

Finally, the exams were over and everyone gathered in the college's Central Hall. It was vacation time. Every student was very excited and all were planning for the holidays.

The principal and professors came and there was pin drop silence in the hall.

"Good Afternoon Students! So, very excited for the vacations, hah?" Principal took a hold on mike.

"Yeess!" Students shouted in chorus.

"Well, I know everyone must have already planned for the holidays. But, we want you to make some adjustment in your plans as we have planned something for you. And we are very sorry for not communicating this plan earlier. Actually it was finalized today only"

"God! Ab kya farman zari karege ye?" Karan asked me doubtfully.

"Additional hobby classes or some computer course."  Arnika replied in a vague tone.

"What the... How could they even think of such stupid ideas?"

"Atiksh, at least allow the principal to complete his sentence. I'm sure there must be some interesting and good plan. You three please stop judging by your own and listen quietly." Jianna signaled us to be silent and listen to the matter.

"Don't worry students, it's not related to your studies. Okay, let me reveal the suspense now. We have organized a tour of five days to Jaipur, Rajasthan."  The principle smiled.

"Uuuhooooo.... Hip hip hurray!!" The students were very happy.

"So interested students should get the registration letter from the administration office and submit it by Monday along with the fees. The meeting for further discussions will be on Tuesday @ 10:00 am at the same venue. Till then, have a great time, take care." The principal and professors left. 

"See, I told u naa."  Jianna said in a very simple tone.

"Wooo! Let's get the form guys."

We took the registration form from admin office. We all were very excited.