Exams???? Duhh..

EXAMINATIONS- The official declaration of War between the students and the books. The very name of examination gives goose bumps. It is the day for which every student waits from the first day of their school or college, but still always hopes that it never comes. The opportunity for professors, to know, what the students gained from their torturing and boring lectures. A chance for parents, to impose more rules & restrictions on their children.

The time of Restless Days and Sleepless Nights.

The date sheet for our first semester examinations was out, showing that exams were starting from 11th November and ending on the 21st, with one day leave between every paper. Hardly one week's time was left with us. The syllabus was completed in almost every subject and the query solving lectures were starting. Students were seen more in libraries, than in the canteen and campus. Everyone was seen with a variety of books with weird covers and names, and lots of doubt. I was not getting, from where the doubts arose in their minds. I didn't have any doubts. Well, the reason was not that I was crystal clear with every concept, but the scene was, I didn't even know, what to study. I had attended almost every lecture, as Jianna forced me to do so. But, I never bothered about what's going on in the lecture. My full concentration used to be on her only.

Still, I was not at all worried, as I didn't care about my grades and marks. They were useless for me.

We met in the canteen. Arnika and Karan seemed much tensed but Jianna was quite normal

"Guys, exams! I'm not at all prepared. Just one week left and we have to finish approx. five chapters in every subject."

"True Arnika, even I'm quite worried. I have to anyhow score good percentage, else mom will again start those boring lectures of relatives, society and God knows what else." Karan showed his problems.

"Friends just chill!!" Jianna said in a cool tone and added, "Exam is a very small part of our big life. Listen, there is no such exam in this world, of which we should be afraid. Even there's no reason for this. So, stop worrying and start preparations."

"Yes Jianna, you are right. Look, I don't know anything; still I don't have any tension." I said confidently to impress her.

"No Mr. Sarkar, even your attitude is wrong. Being tension free doesn't mean that you don't even care to study. In fact, little bit of tension is required to light the fire within us."

"Hmm..." I just hummed, as I was speechless over her comment.

"Jianna, please share your notes and important questions with my friend, as you know, he's very careless and Dumb." Karan requested, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course Karan, he's my friend too. Don't worry Atiksh! I'll help you with your studies." Jianna smiled.

"Thanks a ton, Jiah." I was very excited to know that I was again going to get an opportunity to be with her.

Wow! First the project and now the exams. I was really grateful to the college management.

Then we went to the library, for collecting books and prepare notes. My library card was still virgin, as I had never used it. Today, I finally inaugurated it, just to impress Jianna. We even got the photo copies of past years papers.

As we all were 'Night Owls'- persons who tend to stay awake until late night, we decided to do night study together, at everyone's place, turn by turn. Jianna asked me to collect notes from her, the next day. After little discussions, we were back to home.
Jianna called me up at night and asked me to study first two chapters of Economics.

"Okay your Highness!" I said and disconnected the call.

Within a fraction of seconds, I closed my video games and started reading economics. Initially, I did not understand anything, but still tried to clear out at least few concepts. The only thing I learned in next one and half hour was definitions of economics, which were same as that of 12th standard and wasted most of the time in flipping the book's page and scanning the chapter's name.

Mom brought coffee for me. I got very furious and shouted at her for entering my room without permission and for showing the so-called care and affection. She was annoyed, but left the room quietly, keeping the coffee mug on my study table. I closed my book and switched on songs on my iPod. My mood was rotten and I blamed mom for that. I didn't even touch the coffee mug.

Next day, everyone was at my place for night studies. Jianna and Arnika reached at 10:00 p.m. while Karan was with me, since evening. Mom was very happy to meet the girls. The three were together for 20 minutes and then, they joined us. Karan and Arnika got busy with their books; Jianna gave me some notes and asked to go through them. She was sitting exactly in front of me, so, I behaved to be studious to impress her.

After half an hour, she asked me if I have any doubts in understanding the language, I randomly put finger on one question, without even reading it once. Actually, my whole concentration was on reading her beautiful face and its silent expressions.

She put her book aside and came closer to explain me. I was looking towards her beautiful lips when she was speaking.

Karan caught me, and to bring me back towards the studies, he commented- "Jianna Miss, you can even pull his ears if he doesn't pay attention." Everyone started laughing.

"Kaisi chal rahi hai padhai." Mom asked when she got coffee for us.

I gave her a disgusting look. She was about to leave but Jianna spoke up.

"Ekdum mast! And thank you Aunty, your coffee will boost us more to study well."

"My pleasure, beta."

"Seriously aunty, no one can replace a mother. You're the source of our energy, you give us strength and courage to stand on our feet and achieve our goals. We are nothing without you."

Mom had tears in her eyes, but she smartly rubbed them and went. For the first time, I felt bad for mom.

Arnika gave coffee to us and said, "True Jiah, mothers are the Ocean of love. Mothers are the blessings and divine's grace for their kids. There are no words made to describe such a beautiful gift of nature. I can just say - All that I'm, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mom."

Everyone was busy with their coffee and chit-chat. I felt a deep pain inside my heart, but couldn't get its answer. We were back to studies after finishing coffee and slept around 2'o clock.
______________________________________
Exams!!!!!!
I guess the word is self explanatory.

Well, things are playing differently in Atiksh's life these days. So lets see what the exams have for him.

Are my chapters going on a boring trend?? I'm seeing the likes and comments diminishing.

If they are... Please please tell me. So that I improve.