14-Down

Jack lets hang out.

Jack can I come over?

Jack you should come over today!

Jack don't leave!

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack.

I'll admit it. I was obsessed, addicted. I couldn't keep myself away from him. Which is kind of odd. I'm supposed to be the cool kid. He was suppose to be the lowly "faggot". The worst part is that it wasn't like a love kind of feeling it was more of an odd kind of lust.

I didn't want to push him into doing something he isn't comfortable with anyway. But then it started getting bad. I started showing up at his house without him knowing, just watching him through his window. God I felt like a creep, but I almost didn't mind.

In all honesty Jack didn't really do much. He just kind of sat there on his bed with his phone in his hand, normally texting me. But he didn't know where I was. Thankfully. There was a time where I witnessed something I wish I had never seen.

Jack's dad came into his room and smashed a beer bottle against the wall, the glass flying everywhere, hitting both Jack and his dad. He came up to him holding the sharp end of the bottle to his neck. "Did you have someone over faggot?" He yelled. Poor Jack just cringed and looked away from him. "N-no" "You're lying!" His father yelled bringing the bottle back and hitting jacks arm in the process. Yhe raven haired boy curled up into a ball and held his arm, quietly crying. "I told you to never bring anyone over you faggot!" He just looked up and whispered. "I-I'm sorry"

And from there I sat underneath his window. I just could not watch anymore, only hear what was going on.

"Get out"

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"But dad"

"Don't call me dad you fag"

The last thing I heard was the door slam and the sound of Jack crying. Oh dear god. Then it got quiet. That is until my phone began to ring at full volume right outside his window.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit" I managed to breath out as I ran away as fast as I could without tripping. "Hello" I answered breathing heavily. "Alex? Are you okay? You sound winded." Fuck. What do I say? I was running away from your house so you don't hear my phone and find me watching you through your window? No. "I was running?" In all honesty I didn't mean to say it as a question. Please don't get suspicious. "Oh.." There was an awkward silence.

"Well look, I need a place to stay. M-my kicked me-" I cut him off before he could finish. "Sure" I smiled. Jack was going to live with me.

~

"Mom!?" I walked into the kitchen, frantically searching for her. "Yes dear. I'm in here" Strolling into the living room my mom was on the sofa with a crossword puzzle in her hand and her reading glasses on. I say down next to her and crossed my hands. "So..., Jack needs a place to stay for a while. Could he stay here?"

"Oh of course!" A sigh of relief exited my mouth and ran up the stairs and into my room. Everything looked to be surprisingly clean. Now where is that air mattress? Closet! Opening my closet, which was not so clean, I dug around searching for the air mattress.

After searching for 5 minutes I finally found it under a pile of dirty boxers. Ew. "Who knows when Jack is going to get here" I said to myself. Ding dong. "FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Alex watch your mouth!"

I tried setting up the mattress as fast as I could but I can't control how fast the air goes into the mattress. The sound of the door opening came from behind me and I turned around. There was Jack standing in the doorway with tears running down his face.

((I AM SO SO SOSO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I HAD A SCIENCE FINAL AND SOFTBALL GAMES! But I'm done with school in about 3 days so ill be able to update more! YAYYYAY. Sorry this chapter sucks and is so filled with dialog. I honestly had writers block so. ENJOY AND PLLEEAAASSEEE COMMENT!!! title is a blink-182 song WHOO))