6- Hello my name is..

JACK'S POV

Monday officially became one of the best days ever. My dad had work so I was free to do what I wanted until he got home. I also had a week away from all the jocks at school who thought it was cool to beat me up. No more 'Barafag'. At least for this week.

I paced back and forth in my room deciding what to wear. My blink-182 or Green Day shirt? Why did it matter? I'll just wear the blink one. I thought putting the shirt off to the side with my black skinny jeans and vans. "Go to bed faggot!" Normally my dad's harsh comments would hurt my feelings, but tonight I didn't even care. I turned the lights off and hopped into bed, closing my eyes. I tried to calm down and not be so excited, but I couldn't help myself. Staring at the ceiling I tried to forget about everything and fall asleep, but then the image of meeting Alex showed up. It ony took 2 hours for me to finally fall asleep.

~Dream Mode~

I looked at the clock to see that it was 11:40 a.m. I live about 20 minutes away from the park so now would be a good time to leave. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped over my arms before leaving my house.

By the time I had reached the park I saw someone sitting on the bench there but it wasn't Alex. It was Michael, the football player from school who's everyday goal is to make my life miserable. He looked over at me and stood up with a phone in his hand. "Hey Barafag..," he smirked, "Looking for someone?" I stumbled back and stuttered over my words. "Y-yeah my my friend A-alex" Michael smiled and stepped closer to me, narrowing the space between us. "Oh? Does Jack have a boyfriend?"  "No.." I tried to step back but my back hit a telephone pole. "Of course not.." My eyes kept themselves away from the football player before I felt something cold and sharp hit my neck. "Michael, leave me alone" He chuckled slowly and his tone dropped.

"Don't you want to meet Alex?"  I nodded hesitantly. "Then that's what you'll get." The blade pushed against my neck and I could feel the blood running down my neck. I began to loose balance and felt the hard ground beneath me hit my body. With the little bit of energy I had left within the next 5 minutes I looked up at Michael who was laughing, but slowly fading away. As for me? My once warm body shivered on the ground as my blood chilled in the wind and cold. I layed there helpless. How was there no one to help me. Before loosing consciousness I took a few seconds to realize that Alex was ever real and that Michael was just fucking with me.

I woke up at around 4 am and looked at my phone, pondering whether Alex was real or not.

~

ALEX'S POV

That morning I had woken up an hour early to get ready. Shower, get dressed, eat, do hair, and brush teeth all before 11:15 when I left.

I ran into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes and jumped into the running water of the shower. Almost as quickly as possible I washed my hair with my shampoo that made my hair smell like apples and got out of the shower. Before plugging in my hair dryer I slipped on a pair of boxer briefs and my skinny jeans. The tight fabric tugged at my legs as I walked across the bathroom and turned on the hair dryer to dry my hair.

I threw my head down and made sure to get underneath my mess of hair. The thick, caramel colored mop now sat on my head in a giant mess. My flat iron began to heat up within a minute of being plugged in. I ran the hot pates through my hair, straightening it all with perfection. I messily styled my hair and pulled on my blue and black flannel shirt over a plain white tee and my black and laced up my gray vans. Realizing I only had 10 minutes I ran down stairs and shoved some bread in the toaster. I impatiently tapped my foot against the floor and waited for the toast to pop up. About 2 minutes later the bread appeared and my face lit up. I pulled out a jar of peanut butter and spread it across. I downed the single piece of toast and ran back upstairs to brush my teeth and get rid of that horrible peanut better breath.

I shivered slightly at the breeze that had hit me as I walked outside. Although the park was only 15 minutes away I decided to leave early.

Pulling out my phone I quickly texted Jack.

You: wear a name tag please

Jack: okay but same goes for you.

~

Jack peered down the street and over to the park where he saw someone about his age sitting on a park bench. He noticed a slip of paper on his chest as if it were a name tag. Taking a few steps closer he could read that his name tag sad "Alex". Oh my fucking god that's him. He thought, his heart practically jumped out of his chest.

Alex looked over to his right and a saw a guy there who as about 6 ft 1in and super lanky. Noticing he had a name tag on his shirt he realized it was Jack and stood up from the park bench. The boy grew closer to him, and before he knew it the two of them were running towards each other. It was like a good episode of Bay Watch.

With arms opened wide the two boys collided in one big hug. Alex's face was nuzzled into jacks neck. "I can't believe I'm finally meeting you" he whispered. Jack kept his grip around the shorter boy's waist and rested his head on Alex's. "I haven't even met you before and I've missed you so much" The two of them pulled away from the hug and looked at each other, a look of both uncertainty and happiness being exchanged between them.

((A/N WHOO! THEY FINALLY MET! I'm so happy. Okay so I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short and stupid but it should get better we'll see. I ALSO MUST RANT. So I already knew about that thing where a couple of girls bought Alex's address and stalked him when he was "catching up" with Lisa after tour, but I read a thing about it and it really got me worked up. People need their personal space! But it also made Alex look like an ass and I kinda didn't want to do or say anything because I couldn't admit that he was/ is an ass. I think every band member has their moment where they are complete douche canoes. ANYWAY PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I NEED FEEDBACK!!))