CHAPTER 12

After School

Lyna and Minghao were walking side by side. It was a silence walked. They steal a glance at each other. Their eyes accidentally met and they quickly look away. Minghao clears his throat, breaking the silence.

"So, how's your day?" Minghao asked.

"EVERYDAY GIRL'S DAY!!"Lyna cheered.

"What?" Minghao asked confused.

"Mianhae, I'm just joking." She giggles, scratching her head.

Ming-hao shakes his head and chuckles.

"My day was fine." She said nodding to herself.

"What about your friends?" He asked.

"What do you mean by friends? I only have you~" She said and hugs Ming-hao.

Minghao's heart skips a beat and blushed really hard. He pushed Lyna away and tried to hide his face.

"What's this~ why did you push me?" She whined and pouted.

"Well, you've been talking to Youngji and Hayeon too much that you ignored me the whole day." Minghao protested like a child.

"Aye, are you jealous?" She asked and pokes his shoulder.

"N-no, I'm not." He stuttered and mentally cursed to himself.

"Don't lie." She squints her eyes and smiled.

"No, I'm not!" Minghao said while shaking his head. This time not stuttering.

She blows a raspberry, "Yeah, yeah whatever you say, Minghao."

Then, the silence took over them again. Minghao looked at Lyna who was smiling happily. Minghao clears his throat again.

"Um, Lyna," Ming-hao called.

"Yes?" She responds and turns to him.

"Do you remember that my mom invited you to a dinner?" Minghao asked.

"Of course I do, why?" She tilts her head.

"Well, my mom wants you to come tonight," Minghao said.

"Oh, okay" She nods her head.

Finally, they arrived in front of Lyna's house. "Bye, see you tonight." She waves her hand and smiles cutely.

That sight made Minghao blushed because of her cuteness.

"Ah, yeah. B-bye."

Lyna's Room

"Aish! Why is it so hard for me to choose a dress?!" Lyna wailed loudly.

Her mom heard Lyna's wailed. So, she quickly ran upstairs and went to her room. She opened the door and asked "What's wrong? What happened?"

"No, mom. I was choosing a dress." Lyna pouted, her shoulder sagged.

Her mom sighed in relief and asked again, "What for?".

"Minghao's mom invited me to a dinner." She mumbled and scratched her neck.

"Is this a date or something?" Her mom asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Omma~aninde." She denied, waving her hands.

"Alright, let me help you." Her mom said as she stood up.

Her mom walked toward Lyna's closet. She starts to search for a dress that suits Lyna. Finally, her mom found the dress that she was looking for.