CHAPTER 5

Today Lyna came early to school as usual.When Lyna was about to sit Jong-hyun suddenly came into her class.

"Alone?" He asked while cocking his brow.

"Uh, do you see any people here? No, right?" She lifted her brow. Isn't it obvious?

Jong-hyun shrugged. He walked to a chair in front of Lyna and sits down, facing her. "I've seen that you've changed a little bit since that kid was here,"

"None of your business,"

Jong-hyun chuckles,"Well, maybe not. Only when he's around you are nice."

"True."

"Why?"

"Why, what?" She questioned.

Jong-hyun sighed, rolling his eyes. "Why with him you are nice but, with me, you are being such a brat?"

"Hey!"

Jong-hyun threw his hands in the air,"No offense though." and bring his hands back.

Lyna frowned and crossed her arms, "Hmm, let me think the reason why I acted like that toward you," She said while making a thinking face.

"Oh, maybe because you are an asshole,"

"Hey!"

"No offense though," Lyna copied him.

Jong-hyun let out a raspy laughed, "You are damn right."

Suddenly, Minghao came and screamed."Morning! Lynaaaa!" He sang.

JR glared at him.

As soon as he sits down, Lyna smacked his head.

"Owh, what was that for?" Minghao pouted while rubbing his head where Lyna 'attacked'.

"You don't have to scream, idiot."

"Bye," Said Jong-hyun before he stood up and leave the classroom. He mumbled something but Lyna couldn't catch what he was saying.

"What are you doing here?"Lyna asked.

"Duh! My place is over here" He answered.

After a while of silence. Minghao spoke, breaking the silence. "Hey, Lyna." He called.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

"Can you-uh-I mean do you-um"

His stuttering made Lyna look at him confused. "Spill it out,"

Minghao scratched his neck, even though it's not itchy. "Do you want to-uh-go Myeon-dong with me?". He squinted his eyes.

Lyna chuckles because of his cuteness. "Sure, I'd love to,"

"Ye-owh!" He wants to jump in excitement but failed after he accidentally bumped his knee under the table.

After School

Lyna was on her way to go home. She had promise Minghao to go to the said bakery after school. When she was about to cross the road, someone grabbed her from the back.

"OH MY GOD!" She shouted and suddenly she heard a loud laugh. She turns around and frowns. Minghao was already on the ground laughing.

"Lmao! You should look at your face. It was hilarious." He was laughing hard. "Ow, ow, my stomach hurts from laughing."

"Laugh, laugh all you want, you asshole." Lyna puffed her cheeks. She was indeed fuming.

"I'm so sorry," He apologies while wiping his tears.

"Sorry my ass," She turns and walked away, leaving him.

"Hey! Hey! Don't leave me." Minghao quickly ran to her, trying to catch up on her pace. "But, seriously though you should look at your face. "

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes and crossed the road.

There's a reason why your parents told you to always look on your left side and on your side when crossing the road. Because now there's a car moving fast and Lyna couldn't move.

"LYNAAA!"

●•●•●

[Edited]

Please ignore the curse words if you don't like it.