CHAPTER 10

"Didn't mean to scare you,"

Lyna turned around and saw Minki smiling sheepishly at her.

"Don't do that again, Minki." She said while rubbing her chest.

"You seriously don't want to respect your oppa, right?" Minki said puffing his cheeks.

"Why are you here? Are you alone?" Lyna asked, arching her brow.

"No, I'm here with the others," Ren said pointing to Jong-hyun and the others.

Jong-hyun and the others saw them and walked toward them.

"Hey, Lyna!" Minhyun grinned, waving at her.

"Hey!" Lyna chirped, waving him back.

"Are you here alone?" Dong-ho asked

"No, I'm here with--"

"Lyna the food is here!" Minghao said, putting the tray on the table.

"Oh, hey." Minghao raises his right hand before falling back.

Minghao glared at them but when he saw Jong-hyun his anger suddenly raised up for no reason.

"Chill dude, we are not here to fight," Young-min says.

"Minghao sits down,"Lyna commands him to sit.

Jong-hyun saw that and he feels a pang in his heart. He was really sad that Lyna is closer to Minghao but not him. He clenched his fist and said "Guys, I'm going out first." and leaving them all dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with him?" Minhyun question-more like a statement-shaking his head.

All of them just shrugged.

"Anyway, it was nice to see you. Bye, Lyna!" Minki said and waved at her.

"Minghao." He nodded at him.

Minghao nodded back. Lyna bid them a goodbye and they left.

"They didn't do anything to you, right?" Minghao asked.

"Ugh, Minghao!"Lyna rolled her eyes.

"Just to make sure." He mutters.

"Let's just eat, okay?" Lyna arches her brow.

Minghao ordered a spaghetti, a cup of Iced Cappucino for him. While for Lyna, Iced Caramel Macchiato and a slice of Red Velvet cake.

While they were eating, Minghao saw an icing at the corner of Lyna's lips. He took the napkin and said, "Ey, you're eating like a little kid."

He wiped the icing on her lips then he realized that they were inch closer if he moves a bit he could kiss her lips! Minghao sits in his chair back with a creeping blush on his face. Lyna also blushed at the sudden action.

"I'm...so..sorry" Minghao stammered.

"No, that's-that's okay," Lyna said and smile.

After they had finished eating, they started their journey at the Myeong-dong again. Lyna saw a store that caught her attention and she said: "Let's go to that store,". Pointing where the store was located.

"Okay, let's go." Minghao nodded.

It was a store where you can curve your name on a ring.

"Minghao, look! This ring is so beautiful!" Lyna said showing him the two silver rings.

"It is beautiful, do you want it?" he asked

Lyna nods like a child.

"Okay, let's buy this ring as our friendship ring," Minghao stated and take the rings to the counter to paid and curved their name on it.