CHAPTER 3

It's weekend now. Lyna was rolling on her bed side by side because of boredness. She has nothing to do. None of her friends-oh wait right Lyna does not have any friends. It's not like she doesn't want to be friends with her classmates. It's just that her classmates really damn annoyed her. That's why.

"Lyna!" Her mom called from downstairs.

"Yes, mom!" She responded and quickly ran downstairs. "What can I do for you mom?" She asked as soon as she arrived in front of her mother.

"Can you please buy some ingredients for me?" Her mom asked."I'm out of ingredients to make red velvet cake," she added.

"Red Velvet cake! Sure, anything for red velvet cake" She said happily. She almost jumped around her mother like a bunny. That attitude that she never do at school and she will never do.

"I know you would." Her mom said, flashing her sweet smile.

"Thanks, mom you are the best!" She exclaimed as she hugged her mom tightly.

"I know. Now go before it is late, here's the list and the money. Walk safely, okay?" her mom informed her.

"Okay bye, mom." She waved and left her house area.

Minghao was just walking around to take some fresh air.Then he saw a girl who seems so familiar to him. He quickly hides behind a random tree and takes a closer look.

"Lyna?" he said to himself. He looks again. He was right, it is Lyna. Lyna was talking to an old woman.

"She is talking to an old woman?" he said feeling a little bit confused."Well, that's weird she never wanted to talk with anyone,".

Then he saw Lyna smiling with the old women. She actually smiled. For the first time, he saw her smiling. And to be honest he thinks her smile is cute.

"Wait, she never smiles. This is the first time I saw her smiling," he said, forehead creasing.

Lyna cutely waves her hand to the old women and walked away.

"Oh, I think I got goosebumps." He said rubbing his arms as he shivers.

Minghao continued spying on Lyna all the way to the supermarket. Lyna felt that someone was following her so she turns around to see nobody. So, she shrugged and continue walking. Minghao was actually hiding behind a car until a guy suddenly scolded him making him bowed in apology.

"Ha~finally arrived,"Lyna sighed.

A guard suddenly approaches her. "Lyna it's been a long time you did not come here. How are you?" The guard asked, smiling.

"Oh yes, I'm fine thank you. Today my mom wants to make my favorite cake," she said happily. Imagining the cake in front of her makes her tummy growls.

"What kind of cake?" The guard asked.

"Red velvet cake!" she answered as she threw her hands in the air.

"Wow! I wish I could have some. It sounds delicious," The guard says.

"It is delicious. I'll try to save 2 or 3 slices for you, okay?" She suggested.

"That's kind of you." The guard smiled.

"Okay, see you. I'll try to give the cake by tommorow." She says as she starts walking.

"Okay, thanks." The guard thanked.

"Huh, she's never been that nice to anyone."Minghao scoffed

Suddenly, someone taps Minghao's shoulder. "What are you doing here?" The same guard asked. Feeling weird about Minghao's behavior.

"Ah, I-was-was tying my shoes! Yeah, I was tying my shoes."Minghao stuttered and acted like he was tying his shoes.

"But, you are not wearing shoes with the shoelace." The guard points out, frowning.

Minghao mentally face-palmed. Great, congratulations, Minghao. You just made yourself look stupid, he thought. He quickly stood up and smile weirdly. "I'll be...going, bye!" and after that, he sprints off.

"What a weird boy." Said the guard shaking his head.

While Lyna was looking for her stuff that her mom wrote. She felt that there is somebody who is following her again. But, she just brushed it off. Maybe it is my imagination, she thought. Trying to comfort herself.

"Okay, I guess that's it. Wait, let me count the money first. I have an extra money. Maybe I could buy some food for Choelsu." She said as she put the extra money back to her purse.

After she chooses the food for Cheolsu. She went straight to the counter and paid for the groceries.

Minghao who was just two cashiers away put his coke on the counter. His eyes still glued to Lyna.

"Is that it?" The cashier asked, cocking a brow?

"Yup!" He answered and pay for that coke.

After he paid, he quickly follows Lyna again. Lyna was walking happily while humming her favorite song.

"Where is she going now?"Minghao questioned.

Lyna suddenly stopped by the bushes near a Jajangmyeon restaurant.

"Cheolsu-yah~" She called 'someone'. A kitten suddenly appears from the bushes. Well more like a kitten.

"Here you go. Eat this, I buy this specially for you." She said giving Cheolsu the cat food. "We're you hungry? I'm so sorry."

After a while, she stood up and stretched her body. "I have to go now. Bye, Cheolsu" She waved and the kitten meows in respond. With that she walked away leaving Minghao-who is behind another bushes-and the kitten. Minghao slowly got out from the bushes and dust himself.

He stared at where Lyna just walked and scoffed. Wow, you are so different, Lyna, he thought.

●•●•●

[Edited]